Rogue.....Or Naa?

Heyy Im back :))))

**Conrade POV

RINGGGGGGGG!!!!

The 3rd period bell brings me back. I had just gotten word from my beta, Snow, that a rouge had killed 2 children by the pack house.

'Did you catch him.' I growled angrily through the mind link.

'Yes. We have HER in The Underground and alpha your gonna wanna see this'

'Keep her there. I'm on my way.' I cut the link.

I glanced down at my mate and I see her staring blankly at my chest. I shift her and slowly start lowering her to the ground, but not before making sure every inch of her body slid against mine;). I set her on her feet and she wobbled a bit before standing straight.

"Are you okay" I asked softly.

She looks up at me but doesnt say anything.

"I have to go but I will be at your house---" 

This seems to make her snap. She looks at me with fire in her chocolate eyes and damn she is fine when she is angry.

"LISTEN HER BUDDY" she spits while jabbing a finger into my chest" I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE BUT THIS WAS A MAJOR MISTAKE. YOUR MY TEACHER. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. I JUST WANNA TAKE MY FOOT AND SHOVE IT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS THAT MY TOE TOUCHES YOUR KIDNEY. I COULD REPORT YOU FOR SEXUAL HARRASMENT AND YOU WOULD GO TO JAIL FOR A VERY LONG TIME. AND YOU MOST DEFINATLY ARE NOT COMING TO MY HOUSE" she finishes with her chest heaving as she gives me her death glare.

I look at her in amusement. My mates got spunk. "Its not harrasement if you enjoyed it" I smirk.

"I-I-i-i" she sputters but stops because she can't get the words out. I watch as she narrows her eyes and huffs.

My smirk widens and I lean forward and peck her lips lightly. "Be ready at 8:00." And with that I swiftly grab my briefcase and leave the classroom. I walk through the doors and head toward the woods to the side of the school. I take my clothes off, tye them around my ankle, and shift into my 10 ft tall obsidian wolf.

'Snow im on my way to the underground'

'Aye aye captin' Snow sniggers.

I roll my eyes. He's hella sarcastic. Snow is a 6ft with blonde hair and blue eyes. He's been my bestfriend since we were toodlers. The dipshit. I'd tell him about Ja'nia but I want to see how this thing plays out with us first. I reach the underground in 10 minutes and shift back throwing on a pair of shorts I found behind a tree. We leave clothes scattered around for anyone who needs clothes after shifting.

'Alpha' Snow greets and bows until his nose almost touches my shoes. It takes all the strength i've got not to kick him in the face.

'Get up Snow. I swear to the Moon Goddess herself you are gonna meet your match one day and I can't wait to see your ultimate downfall' I scowl. He is so frustrating sometimes!

'Naww. Im not looking for my mate. Im happy with my player ways and I wouldn't change that for anything.'

'Hmph. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Anyway back to business take me to the rouge.'

'Sir yes sir' He salutes and marches away like we are in the damn army. I roll my eyes and walk after him.

We walk past row after row of empty cells until we get to the last one on the right were a couple of my other warriors are standing guard. We never keep rouges longer than a few days before we kill them. This particular rogue is different though. She has blonde hair although its matted with blood and dirt now. She's hunched down but you can tell she is pretty small. She has enormous hazel eyes with a cute pert nose and heart shaped pink mouth. Her porcelain skin is dirty and bloody and her fingernails look like they have been peeled back from her fingers. She shivers as I take her in and hunches even farther into the corner. 

I squat down so im level with her as I peer at her through the bars. 'What's your name little one.'

'C-c-clarissa' She stutters in voice that is so soft that me with my were hearing had to strain my ears to hear. 

'How old are you?'

'T-t-ten'

I hear Snow and the other warriors gasp in shock. I to am shocked at her age. How can someone so young kill 2 girls basically her own age?

'Alpha how can this be' Snow asks.

'I don't know but im going to find out.'

'Clarissa can you tell me where your from.'

She whimpers and shakes her head no. Her eyes fill up with tears and it looks like she is fighting with all she has not to start sobbing.

'Thats okay sweetie you don't have to tell me its okay' I coo hoping to calm her down. Someone so innocent should not look so distraught. 'Can you tell me who made you do this Clarissa.'

'N-n-no. They said they would hurt my baby sister if I told anyone.' She is full on sobbing now. Her sobs echo around the empty underground and it breaks my heart. I've always wanted a daughter and I feel my heart soften towards her.

I take the cell key from Snow and open her cell door. I enter slowly so she knows I'm not a threat. I inch my way towards her until im right infront of her where I crouch down again.

I reach out my hand towards her and she hestaintly puts her hand in mine. I reach out and pick her up bridal style and cradle her against my chest where she continues to sob uncontrollably. I shush her while whispering sweet nothings in her ear. I rub her hair and back soothingly and rock her back and forth on my lap. Soon she cries herself to sleep on my lap and I stand up with her still in my arms.

'Snow find out all you can about her. I want you to call all the alphas in the area and see if they are missing anybody, but do it discretly because if her pack has put her up to this I dont want them knowing we have her. Im taking her to the pack house run ahead and go tell one of the girls to get a room ready for her.' I demand and watch as Snow immediatly heads outside. He may be a sarcastic fool but when there is a serious situation I know I can always count on him. Thats why I made him Beta.

I walk pass the warriors and they bow their heads respectfully and follows me out of the underground.

'Chad and Jason you are to be her guards. Make sure she gets everything she needs.'

'Yes alpha' They say in unison behind me.

This is going to be a long day.

*****Hey everybody!!!! Im back from hibernation hehe even tho its snowing outside here in the stl. Heres another update and i will try to get another one in b4 the end of the day. VOTE. COMMET. LIKE. LOVE YALL TOODLES