Forever with Mr.Alpha

Hey guys my names Tia and this is my first time ever writing a book sooo wish me luck and enjoy!!

*Ja'nia POV*

"Jay come on we gonna be late" yelled my brother Jackson. "Okay dang beauty take time it just dont happen." Oops my bad let me introduce myself. My name is Ja'nia Lunceford. Im 18 and a senior and I are going to go to Wolfsbane Highschool. The one you read yelling is my idiot twin brother Jackson. We just moved to Chicago 3 days ago with our mom and dad, Shannon and Raekwon.

"Just hurry up girl Im trynna get my grove on with one of them fine ladies that are gonna be at our school." he says. "Boy you know they don't want you but alright im coming" I say back. I look in the mirror and admire my look. I have a deep chocolate complexion with dark chocolate eyes. I have plump lips with the top one being brown and the bottom one a pinkish red color.

Im 5ft6 with light brown hair that runs to the middle of my back. I adjust my half shirt that says 'BOSS' and pair it with my black leggings and combat boots.

"Is you talkin shit?" Jackson asks. I just roll my eyes grab my zebra print bag and head down stairs.

When I get down stair I see Jackson in the living room and i just cant help it, I burst out laughing.

"What" jackson say and it only makes me laugh harder. Jackson sends me a death glare and if looks could kill i would be 6ft under. Jackson is my same complexion with the same eyes, a muscular build and is 6ft 4. You'd think by now he would be able to dress himself but no.

He is wearing a green and orange stripped polo shirt with camo cargo shorts. He has on red converse and just looks like a fashion disaster.

"Oo nothing Jack lets go" I say as I wipe tears of merriment from my eyes. We scream a goodbye to our mom and dad in unison and walk to our car that we share. Its a 2001 honda. Nothing much but it was the only thing our parents could afford for our birthday last week. It may not be the mustang I wanted but the old thing is starting to grow on me.

"Driving" Jack exclaims and I curse. He is the worse driver 'O lord jesus please watch over me' I think. Forget making it to school on time, I just hope we make it there alive!