Chapter Thirteen...........The Final Battle

Hai Minna! ^^ 

This story is almost coming to an end. Im a bit sad because writing this story was so fun.

But yeah every story has to come to an end.

In the multimedia is the song for the final battel so please play it! its more cool if you do:D

Hiro Mashima ows Fairy Tail not me 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy walked infront of them pointing forward and sword appeard.

'' Fairy Tail........... ATTACK! '' she screamed and they all charged forward.

'' Crap...This is bad.'' Maison whispeard.

'' Dragon slayers go!! '' Lucy shouted.

'' Iron Dragons ! '' Gajeel stopped and started taking a deep breath.

'' Fire Dragons! '' Natsu jumped in the air and got caught by happy.

'' Sky Dragons!'' Wendy was flying between natsu and gajeel.

'' ROAR!'' They All shouted and the attack collied.

'' Ice Make: Canon! ''Gray shouted.

'' Water Nebula!! '' Juvia screamed

Erza requiped into her Heaven wheel armor.

'' Blumenbatt! '' She shouted.

All the attacks collied.

'' Unison Raid with so many attacks? '' Maison's eyes widen in fear. '' Impossible!''

The attack flew at him in a great force and maison disappeard in the smoke.

'' Open the gate of the golden Bull! Taurus!'' Lucy screamed.

'' MOOOOO!!'' Appears and charges in the smoke in a fast speed.

Breanon was running a few feets after him with his sword in his hand and they both swung their weapons and maison flew right into the roof and landed on his knees.

'' Dark delete!'' Maison exclaimed.

Both Natsu and breanon punched him in the face and erza sliced them in half.

'' Aquarius! '' She shouted.

'' Hmpf....'' Aquarius started summoning water around them.

'' I never knew she could do anything without water. '' Wendy said Amazed.

'' Its because of Amarisa. Their powers combined can even make the celestial spirits stronger.'' Breanon told her.

Juvia and lucy held hands and the water was surrending them and they started glowing

'' WRAH!!'' Lucy and Juvia battle cried.

The water flew in a anormus speed at maison.

Maison got hit and was now pushed around in the water and the water crashed in the ground and disappeard and so did aquarius and maison was now badly injured.

'' Gh...'' Tries to stand up but he can feel the pain.

Flames started gather around natsu's arms.

'' Fire Dragons...''

The fire was in a a shape of a circle.

''Brilliant Flame!! '' he beat his hands together and that makes a big ball of fire and he launched it at maison.

Maison ends up unconscious when the flame hits him and everything is quiet.

'' YOSH WE DID IT!'' Natsu's shouts in happiness ends the silence.

Juvia and gray hugs in happiness and wendy hugs Natsu and erza and gajeel and breanon smiles.

Lucy falls to the ground and her chest starts to glow.

'' Thank you Amarisa.'' She smiles and her whole body starts to glow and the soul wents out from her body and lucy is walking over to amarisa's body and the soul returnes to the body.

Amarisa starts to glow and when the light disappears opens amarisa her eyes and sits up and smiles.

'' We did it! ''

'' Yes Amarisa we did it. '' Lucy is back to normal and she hugs amarisa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry but no sneaky peaky this time because next chappie is the last x)

Hope you enjoyed the chappie :DD

See ya <3

~ChiSatO1