Chapter Twelve.......United Souls

Ohaio  Minna^^

Decided to update today again :D

I dedicate this chappie to AnimeNerd1 

For reading my story It really warms my heart^3^

The song for this chappie is in the multimedia^^

Horishima Owns Fairy Tail not me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The smoke clears and the man is standing not so badly hurt.

'' Crap. That guy is really tuff.'' Gray sighns.

'' Guys me gray Breanon and Juvia is going to distract him. Meanwhile Wendy and Amarisa go and save Luce.'' Natsu shouted.

'' But......'' Amarisa started.

'' GO!'' Natsu screamed.

They all nodded.

'' You are really getting on my nervs fairy tail....'' Maison looked annoyed and angry at the same time.

Gray chuckled. '' Like we haven't heared that before.''

'' Dark Pulse!'' He swipes his hand infront of him and under their feets the ground opend up and a big explosion and everyone flew in diffrent direction.

'' Happy Charle! '' Natsu shouted.

Happy caught natsu and charle caught Wendy and they were now flying in the air abow the burned ground.

Amarisa landed on her feets and breanon on his knees while juvia got caught by Gray.

'' Gray ! '' Juvia said dreamely and hearts as eyes.

The man appeard on lucy's right and he walked infront of her.

'' Huh?'' Lucy's eyes widen.

'' It's time.'' He grinned and his hand touched her chest.

'' Lucy NO!'' Amarisa screamed with her eyes widen and she charged at him.

'' Amarisa don't!'' Wendy shouted.

The man turned around and she punshed him in the face and he flew right in the wall.

'' You damn....I've had just about enough of you.'' He started standing up and wiped away blood from his hand.

Amarisa tore off her top and was now standing only a few feet away from lucy and she laid her hand on Lucy's chest.

'' What are you doing? '' Lucy asked.

'' Its time lucy. I will borrow you my soul.''

'' Oi Chotto matte! '' Lucy Said.

'' Arigatoo Lucy.'' She smiled and her chest started glowing and after that lucy's body started glowing pure white.

Her eyes went white and her hair started flying and after that she closed her eyes.

Amarisa smiled and her body went limb and she fell to the ground not breathing.

They all watched in horror at her body.

'' A....Amarisa?...'' Breanon couldn't believ his eyes.

No breath...Noo puls...Nothing

'' Oh my...'' Wendy was holding her hands to her mouth and some tears sippred down.

Lucy started moving and when she opend her eyes her left eye was hazel brown and the other one was blue as a crystal.

She touched the ropes and torn if off and jumped down to the ground.

'' What have you done!! '' Maison shouted.

'' Helping a friend.'' Lucy's voice sounded like amarisa's but still like lucy's voice and a big grin appeard on her face.

Running footsteps was heard and erza and gajeel appeard in the dooropening.

'' We made it.'' Erza panted heavely.

'' Erza! Gajeel! '' Wendy shouted happy.

'' Looks like you need some help.'' Gajeel grinned.

'' Hmpf...'' Natsu crossed his arms.

Gray laughed.

Lucy turned to Maison.

'' Now you shall pay for hurting our friends! '' She screamed.

'' Our friends? And why does Bunny girl look so diffrent?'' Gajeel looked dumb at the others.

'' Amarisa is inside of lucy so thats why she says our friends.'' Juvia explained.

Lucy turned around.

'' Lets beat this guy one hundred times over.'' Lucy grinned and made tumb up.

'' Hai! '' They all shouted.

Lucy walked infront of them pointing forward and sword appeard.

'' Fairy Tail........... ATTACK! '' she screamed and they all charged forward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next time on Light war:

'' Crap...This is bad.'' Maison whispeard.

'' Dragon slayers go!! '' Lucy shouted.

'' Its because of Amarisa. Their powers combined can even make the celestial spirits stronger.'' Breanon told her.

'' Gh...'' Tries to stand up but he can feel the pain.

Lucy falls to the ground and her chest starts to glow.

Well that was the sneeky peak on next chappie :D Hope you enjoyed this chappie :D!!

See ya next time Minna^^

~ChiSatO1