"Was anyone hurt?" Harry asked.

"Nah. Once they were seen by Pomfrey everyone was back to normal. Well almost everyone." Sirius said with a laugh then quieted to a whisper. "There was this sixth year Hufflepuff who had it the worse. Her eyes never did go back to the right color"

"What color are they?" Harry asked.

"They were blue but now they're bright pink." Sirius said. "She doesn't mind though. Her mother did. Her mother was obsessed with her beauty. Every month she would take her daughter in to these muggle beauty pagents. Everyone loved her blue eyes so when they changed, her mum was furious. She ended up thanking me in private."

"Why in private?" Harry asked.

"Well-" Sirius started but stopped as a hand hit the back of his head.

"Harry are you going to eat your carrots?" Remus asked.

"Y-yes sir." Harry answered and wrinkled his nose in disgust.

Petunia leaned over to whisper in Remus' ear. "He hates carrots. Forced to eat them."

Remus' gritted his teeth and tried to steady his breathing before speaking. "Harry if you don't like carrots then you don't have to eat them."

"Really?" Harry asked.

"Really. Sirius doesn't like them either." Remus said.

"He's right Harry. I used to be forced to eat them. Nasty things." Sirius shivered. "Your Dad didn't like them that much either."

"Wow! I won't eat them then." Harry said happily and took another bite of his chicken.

"Can we show him his room yet?" Sirius asked impatiently.

"I believe I said when we were done eating." Remus said.

"I am done!" Sirius exclaimed.

"It is not my fault that you do not understand the concept of 'we'. It also not my fault that you stuffed it all down in 5 minutes." Remus said. "We are not done yet. Be patient."

Sirius grumbled back at Remus and sat back in his chair and waited. Finally after 15 minutes, Remus put down his fork. Sirius stood up with a grin and grabbed Harry's hand.

"Ready Harry?" Sirius asked enthusiastically.

"Sure." Harry said gloomily. He was  almost positive that it would just be another broom closet.

"Why are you so sad?" Remus asked.

"I'm not sad." Harry said and gave them all a fake smile.

When they finally made it upstairs Sirius was practically skipping down the hallway. When they made it to the door, Sirius had his hands covering Harry's eyes.

Remus opened the door and they all stepped in and Sirius slowly removed his hands and watched his Godson's face.

"Where are we?" Harry asked.

"In your new room of course." Remus answered.

"This is my room? I-I have a room?" Harry asked in awe.

"Where else are you supposed to sleep?" Sirius said with a laugh.

"In a closet." Harry answered with tears in his eyes.

"Harry James Potter. You will never sleep in a closet again." Sirius said and got down on his knee to look Harry in the eyes. "Please don't cry pup. We want you to be happy here."

"I-I-I am sorry!" Harry said and started sobbing. "I don't deserve a room. I am a freak! A-A waste of space!"

"No Harry! You are not a waste of space or a freak. We love you and you deserve so much more than just a room." Remus said.