Chapter 27 : A Day In The Future

Начните с самого начала

Around 3 hours later, they arrived at home. Kongpop's parent already in the living room.

"Mom.. Dad.. We're home..", Kongpop greeted as he saw his parents. Baby Fluke was in his hold, as Arthit brought baby Fluke's stuff in a bag.

His mom wondered and feeling surprised, to see the baby. She and her husband already met him a month ago, when they had a visit to Bangkok.

"Baby Fluke..", she said, as she reached the baby.

"Fluke, say hi to grandma and grandpa..", Kongpop gave the baby to his mom.

Kongpop's mom kissed baby Fluke's cheek, as she hugged the baby and considered him as her own grandchild. She, would never had any other thought, that Kongpop would have a baby by adopting. She knew for sure, if his son and Arthit would have their own special life, with their own little family, which baby Fluke came to complete his son's little family.

Kongpop's dad also reached the baby. It's been a long a time he didn't hear a crying or laughing sound from a baby.

"Here.. Hold him, grandpa..", Kongpop's mom gave the baby.

"Oh.. Ohh.. You're so heavy, little baby..", Kongpop's dad hold it, tried so hard, he noticed that he's old enough.

Kongpop and Arthit, who saw it all, only gave their best smile. The happiness, is so precious. Kongpop hold Arthit's arm, he could the see the smile from his face, so bright.

And suddenly, the baby cried. He felt a little uncomfortable with his grandpa, for being a stranger for him.

Arhit reached the baby.

"Fluke.. Why are you crying..? It's grandpa..", Arthit took the baby and hold him. Just in a second, the baby went quiet, he could feel the warm of his "mother".

"It's okay, Arthit son.. The baby needs time to get close to me..", Kongpop's dad said, as he smiled.

"Kongpop, Arthit.. The babysitter would come tomorrow, she's also the one who take care of P'Sa's daughter.. That's why I hire her again..", Kongpop's mom said.

"Okay, mom. Thanks..", Kongpop answered.

"As for now, you two take care the baby. While you two working, let me and the babysitter take care of baby Fluke. We'll come to the factory often, just in case you wanna play with him for a while..", she added.

"It's okay, mom. I and P'Arthit already arranged time, maybe we'll come home often in lunch time. Beside, the factory is not that far from our house, right?", Kongpop explained.

Kongpop saw Arthit, smiling. He knew, a moment ago they talked about how to manage their time, between work and baby Fluke. It's all about their first time. Arthit asked many friends of him, about a married couple which both of them are working, and having baby at home. It's a common thing, actually, to leave the baby at home with the babysitter, or even with grandma.

Once again, they must thank to their parents, for the help.

"Mom.. Thank you..", Kongpop reached his mom.

"What is it, son..?", his mom wondered.

"For everything.. For letting me to have this little happy family..", he added.

His mom hugged him.

"Son.. Seeing you happy like this, is my happiness that I've been waiting for all this time. You, made me proud all this time, really. You did the best for your life, and being with Arthit, I always pray the best for you two..",

Kongpop kissed his mom's cheek.

"Now, I and your dad, can relax our old days in a very good way, with you two here, and baby Fluke..", she added.