Chapter 10 : The Awaited Day Comes..

Next day, in the class, Kongpop still wondered about this Joy. It's not that he curious about this girl, but he needed to clear it up, hoping that such thing won't happen again. But he didn't know how to start. He had no clue at all. Then he saw Maprang, better to ask than do nothing, he thought.

"Maprang, do you know there's a girl named Joy in our campus? She's first year too".

"Joy? The one from Agricultural Faculty?"

"Maybe.. So, do you know her?"

"If she's the person that you meant, i know her. She's friend of mine in that faculty"

"Oh okay. Thanks, Maprang".

After the first class finished, he rushed to Agricultural Faculty. Then he asked to one girl who sat in the bench. Hoping there's a clue.

And yes, the girl told him how to find Joy. There are 2 girls in the other bench near them. So he decided to approach that Joy.

"Sorry, are you Joy?"

The girl who's been asked looked startled. She knew that it was Kongpop.

"Yes?"

"Can we talk for a moment?"

"Okay.."

Then she asked Kongpop to go to other empty bench.

"You're Kongpop, aren't you?"

"Yes, and how could you write a letter like this?"

Kongpop asked directly, as he put out the letter from his bag. The girl went quite for a while.

"You've read it..?"

"There's 'to: Kongpop' on the cover, so yeah I read it. Please just answer my question first.."

"If you've read it, then it's you who should give the answer.."

"Look, Joy. I'm sorry, but can you just give me reason why?"

"I told you in the letter, right?"

"But you knew that I have someone else, didn't you?"

"That's why I wrote you, Kongpop. If you come to me like this, I'll take it as you're interested to get to know me".

"Joy, I'm sorry. I don't want to be rude. But, I don't even know you. I don't get your point by writing the letter to me. And I've already had boyfriend. So, I hope you understand".

"Are you sure, Kongpop?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're dating a guy!"

"So what? It's my choice."

Joy was speechless.

"Sorry, Joy. I have a class. Thanks for the talk."

Kongpop left the girl in a shocked. He knew that maybe he already broke her heart, totally. He didn't mean for being rude. He's just wanted to make his mind clear. He couldn't believe this little thing could make his mind was such in a mess.

While he's walking back to the next class, he thought about Arthit. Wondering if his boyfriend is not busy this time. Yeah, he needed his boyfriend to talk.

'P'Arthit, what are you doing?', - Kongpop sent.

It took around 15 minutes to get the reply.

'I'm at factory, Kongpop. Doing interview. You?', - Arthit sent.

'I'm waiting the next class, P'Arthit. Sorry, P'Arthit. Just go on', - Kongpop sent.

'Now we're waiting for the manager here. Damn he's so busy. Just wasting time', - Arthit sent.