Chapter 21 : Daughter To Mother. Sister To Brother.

"Sa.. Come here..", Kongpop's mom asked P'Sa, Kongpop's older sister.

P'Sa, who's doing her work, left her work and follow her mom to her room.

"Sa, since you inactive in daily activities at the factory started from tomorrow, I want you to keep on eye to Kongpop.."

"Of course, mom.. I already taught him anything he should take care of. He's a fast learner, though.."

"Good. I'm just wanted to make sure that he mastered in certain things.."

P'Sa smiled.

"Don't worry, mom. Just believe in him.."

"I believe in him, Sa. As always.."

"I felt really good, mom. Finally, Kongpop lead the company..."

Her mom smiled, as she's being proud of her kids.

"Sa, yesterday, once we left the notary's office, I saw you talked to Kongpop. Did he tell you something?"

"About what, mom?"

"I don't know, maybe anything?"

"Ohh.. Nothing, just a little conversation. Telling him that being a leader is the real chance for him. But he's still have us, who would support him as always.."

Her mom nodded.

"Sa, I'm sure you and Kongpop already talked about.. you know, his relationship with Arthit.."

"Mom, please.. We've talked about this.."

"I know, Sa.. But, don't you feel worry for him? For his future?"

"Mom. For sure, I don't want to see my only brother has an unclear future. I always want him to be happy, now and in the future. You can see it yourself, mom, it's been around.. 8 years, he and Arthit together. As long as I know, I rarely find him in a bad condition because of his love life. I mean, he's better than me once we talk about love. If he told me about Arthit, mostly the things that he talked would be the good things, always.. I wondered how he could be that happy with Arthit. Let's say, even though they lived separated now.."

Her mom took a deep breath.

"Sa, honestly, I was thinking about finding Kongpop a girl. You know, he's adult enough for being married.."

"Mom, are you planning to break his relationship with Arthit?"

"Sa, get real. Every mom wanted her son to be happy, in an appropriate way.."

"What appropriate way, mom? He's marrying a girl, having kids, doing his job here like everyday? What if he's not happy with that appropriate way, mom?"

"He should try, then. He wouldn't know if he doesn't try.."

"Try it? Do you think being married is something that have to try, mom? If we failed we could end it just like that?"

Her mom lost words.

"Sa, why are you so stubborn?"

"I didn't mean to, mom. I'm just trying to be.. fair. I didn't mean to fight against your words, I'm just telling you the real thing. And it happened to my own little brother. I can't imagine if you force him to marry a girl. He could be so desperate, and maybe it would affect to his work, for sure.."

"I'm just afraid if one day, Kongpop and Arthit would have another obstacles, that normal couple wouldn't have.."

"Mom, I have a gay bestfriend, he's married now with his boyfriend, and already adopted a child. So far, I saw him just like another couple, they're happier instead. Every family would definitely have a problem, right? It's all coming back to the person, about how they would handle it.."