Napakasaya niya dahi ikakasal na siya dito. Worth it ang sakit.

God knows she's falling deeply with him. She love this man so much and its hurt.

After All the stops and starts,

We keep coming back to these two hearts,

Two angels who've been rescued from the fall.

After All that we've been through,

It all comes down to me and you.

I guess it's meant to be,

Forever you and me, After All.

Hindi niya napansin na nakarating na siya kay Kirro.

"Be happy, anak."Bulong nito bago umalis sa tabi niya.

When love is truly right

This time it's truly right.

It lives from year to year.

It changes as it goes.

Oh, and on the way it grows,

But it never disappears,

"Your so beautiful in that dress, agapi mou."

"Napakagwapo mo din, agapi."

Always just beyond my touch,

You know I needed you so much.

After All, what else is livin' for?

"I love you, and After All this time hindi mo ko sinukuan, agapi mou."

"I love you too.Let's begin our wedding for new memories with our children's."

After All the stops and starts,

We keep coming back to these two hearts,

Two angels who've been rescued from the fall.

After All that we've been through,

It all comes down to me and you.

I guess it's meant to be,

Forever you and me, After All.

Nginitian niya na ito saka sila humarap na sa pari.

"We gathered here in this beautiful day, to witness the union of Kirro Villaluz and Lane Fortalejo."

Nanatiling tahimik sila ni Kirro at nag salitan ng "I do."

And its time for their vow.

Naiiyak siya ng dahan-dahan na isuot ni Kirro ang singsing saka mahigpit na hinawakan ang kamay niya kasabay ang pagpatak ng luha niya sa kamay nito.

Ngumiti ito sa kanya at naiiyak nadin katulad niya.

"Lane, my agapi mou. take this ring as the sign of my love ,devotion,loyalty and fidelity. with this ring. I vow on this day,I give you my heart,My promise,That I will walk with you,Hand in hand,Wherever our journey leads us,Living, learning, loving,Together,Forever." mas lalo siyang naiyak sa narinig mula kay Kirro.

"I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together.With my whole heart, I take you as my wife, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine.I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my person-my love and my life, today and always.I love you my agapi mou."mangiyak-iyak na saad nito.

A tear escape her left eyes. Subrang bilis ng tibok ng puso niya.And then. Its her turn.Hinawakan niya ang kamay ni Kirro at masuyong nginitian ito.

"Kirro, my agapi, take this ring as a sign of my love ,devotion and fidelity.With this ring. I vow I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love.I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving.I promise to try to be on time.But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal.Because of you, I laugh, I smile, I dare to dream again. I look forward with great joy to spending the rest of my life with you, caring for you, nurturing you, being there for you in all life has for us, and I vow to be true and faithful for as long as we both shall live.I love you so much always remember that."

Then the priest's voice filled in the whole place."I now pronounce you, husband and wife."Bumaling ito kay Kirro."You may now kiss your bride."

With that, he crashed my lips. Na kaagad niyang tinugon ang halik nito at masayang yinakap ang lalaking asawa na niya ngayon.

"I love you, Agapi mou."Madamdamin na sabi nito."

"I love you too, my agapi."

****

Ms_shandria

Social Media Accounts.

FB:Sheandra Drilon Gevero

IG: Shasha_0109

Twitter: seandra09gevero