HARRY POTTERS MY DA TEACHER! *

EDITED 2019

Harry's POV

I woke up early the next morning and began to gather and get the plans for my lessons today.

"What are you doing?" Draco asked still half asleep.

"Getting ready for work." I replied. "You should probably get up to it's time for breakfast."

"Are you sitting with me today?"

"Yes, every breakfast and lunch." I walked over to him and kissed him.

"Morning." He spoke. He got up and walked over to his case. He got out his Slytherin robes and went to the bathroom to have a shower. Once he was done we made our way down to breakfast.

"Morning Harry and Draco." Hermione smiled.

"Morning." We both said in sinc.

"Here's your time tables." She handed us both a time table.

"How did you get a copy of my lessons?" I asked.

"Harry I practically ran your life up until now so you need to be organised. You have first years now." She explained.

"Thanks." I picked up a piece of toast and began eating. I was starving.

"Where's Ron?" I realised he wasn't sat at the table.

"He's still in bed. He did say he would meet me down here but I set an alarm that won't turn off until he's out of bed." She laughed spotting Ron walking into the hall.

"You really are the brightest witch I know." Draco laughed when he saw Ron all messy and looking extremely shaken.

"Hermione! What the hell was that alarm." He sat down and began eating.

"Apparently the only way of getting you up in the morning." Draco and I exploded in a fit of laughter and eventually Hermione and Ron followed.

"Well I better go get ready for classes." I stood up.

"I'll walk you there." Draco spoke before standing up and grabbing my bag.

"See you last lesson guys!" I called walking hand in hand with Draco.

We reached my classroom and I took my bag off Draco before walking to my desk. I waved my wand and moved all the desks to the side.

"What are you doing with the first years?" Draco looked confused.

"Well I want them to enjoy Dark Arts so we are going to learn a simple disarming spell." I explained.

"Sounds good." He laughed. "Well I better get going to class. See you at lunch." He said before kissing me and leaving. I heard a giggle and I saw my first years already ready for the lesson to start.

"Come on in then." I gestured them to come in.

"OMG HARRY POTTER IS MY DA TEACHER WAIT TILL MY MUM HEARS THIS!" A young Slytherin shouted.

"Well I'm sure they are already aware." I joked.

"Is it true you can do the patronus charm." They asked.

"Yes would you like to see?" I asked.

"YES!" All the class shouted.

"Ok then. Expecto Patronum!" I called before the Stag leaped out of my wand and danced around the room. I could hear them gasping.

"That's so cool! When will we learn that?" A Gryffindor girl asked.

"Not for a long time yet but today we are going to learn disarming. Everyone get into pairs." A smile grew across my face to see Gryffindor and Slytherin students pairing up. We began the lesson and they were slowly getting the hang of it. This was amazing. Teaching something I love the most.