I'm screwed... *

Hey guys sorry for the late update! Wow you guys are amazing. I never thought ever that people would read this but you have! Thank you so much! Go check out my other fanfic The Nightmares// Drarry! Enjoy! (plug that book past self)

🚨EDITED 2019🚨

Draco's POV
We got on the train before heading off to an empty compartment. We closed the door and I sat down. Harry came over  and joined me, he cuddled up to my side and let out a sigh.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing much. It's just weird going to Hogwarts after the war. It won't be the same. So many faces left behind." He began to sob.

"Oh Harry, don't worry, you couldn't have done anything about it he's gone now and gone for good. That's all that matters." I reply running my hands though his raven hair.

"I guess you're right." He sat up and wiped the tears from his eyes. I placed a soft kiss on his forehead and we cuddled. Ron and Hermione had found us and sat opposite us. They both took extreme caution on what they would say as not to set me off.

The journey carried on as normal and we talked about room arrangements. Hermione had been selected for head girl and she had her own private room. Ron had agreed to stay with her as they were in quite a good relationship at this point. Harry and I have been given a room that has its own toilet and living space. I was quite excited. A few minutes into our conversation on how classes would be this year a Slytherin boy walked in and asked me why I was sitting with 'scarhead'. I saw red. I sat up and my wings erupted from my back ripping off my shirt and I lunged for the boy. Punches were thrown and Harry was trying his best to pull me off him.

"Draco stop!" He shouted and I suddenly stopped. I had blown my cover and beat up a kid.

"I'm so sorry." I stuttered.

"You're a Veela?!" He cried before turning and running.

"I'm screwed" I sighed.