I need him... *

🚨EDITED (10/11/18)🚨 (why is this book so cringe! Past me was strange)

Harry's POV

Oh my God I'm Draco's mate! My eight-year crush on the boy became a reality and a lifelong bond. What was I going to tell the Weasleys? I knew what to tell Ron and Hermione as they had always known about my crush and knew I was gay before I did. But what would the Weasleys say about Draco? Especially after all his family had done to them. When I left I began feeling ill with worry. I walked down towards their family floo and bumped into Mrs Malfoy on the way.

"Are you going Harry?" She asked.

"I have to eat dinner at the Weasleys. But I'll pack some things and will come back tomorrow. If that's okay with you?" I asked

"Of course!" She spoke. "Well I don't think I have a say, Draco can't keep himself off you." I began blushing bright pink. 

"Well... bye Mrs Malfoy see you tomorrow!" I called before flooing back to the Weasleys.

It was already coming up to dinner time as I stepped into the living room. There was a large mirror at the other end of the room and I looked a mess. Oh no! I had hickeys all up my neck and along my collar bone. I ran up to the room I shared with Ron and found him and Hermione sitting on his bed probably waiting for me.

"I'm not even going to ask how it went because I can already tell!" Hermione rolled her eyes at me.

"Yeah... how do I get rid of them?" I never really had an experience like this so was totally new to it.

"You can't." They both said before burting out in fits of laughter. 

"Shit!" I breathed before explaining what had happened and skipping a few parts out for poor Ron.

"Well why aren't you there now! Anytime a Veela spends away from there mate they grow crazy." She explained.

"Well I still have to tell the Weasleys why I keep disappearing every day." I told them that I would explain over dinner.

Dinner came around and I had to wear a hoodie that covered up most of them. We went down, and I got some funny looks from most of the family and got death stared by Ginny. "Well Harry, did you have fun while you were out?" Molly asked. I saw Ron and Hermione giggling and I adjusted the hood on my hoodie.

"Hey Harry, who's the lucky dude?" George joked.

"Umm... Malfoy." I muttered.

"Oh okay." They all chorused.

"So... you support me? You don't disagree with who he is?" I was shocked it hadn't gone differently.

"That's fine Harry we'll will support you no matter what." Molly smiled.

"Thank you!" I replied. "By the way he is a Veela and I'm his mate"

"Really?!" They all replied sarcastically.

"You already knew he was a Veela? Why is it everyone knows before me?" I was so confused. "You all knew I was gay before me." They laughed.

After dinner I went to my room and started to pack a few things. I told them I would be back for my birthday and went to bed.

Draco's POV

I was starting to grow impatient. I wanted Harry here I wanted him to be with me. The nagging feeling to have him next to me was starting to get too much. I took out my wings and decided to go fly. I opened my window and jumped out I flew around the grounds of my house before heading back inside. Bloody hell flying was hard work. I needed to be fitter if I was going to do that more often. I got inside and it was 4 am. The nagging feeling was just too much and I ran down to the floo and flooed to the Weasleys. I found Ginny in the kitchen. "What are you doing here?" She remarked. 

"I need Harry!" I replied.

"Upstairs, 2nd doors he shares a room with Ron." She informed me.

"Thank you!" I said giving her a smile. I ran up the stairs and barged into his room.

"BLOODY HELL WHO'S THAT!" Ron jumped up and grabbed his wand. Harry sat up and my wings sprouted due to shock and ripped my shirt.

"HARRY COME HERE!" I began to growl.

"Oh, it's you." Ron said putting down his wand. Harry walked over to me and calmed me down. Molly and George and Arthur burst into the room with their wands drawn. I grabbed Harry and pushed him behind me. It was dark in the room, so it was hard to see anyone. George lunged forwards at me and due to my strength and protective instinct I swung at George, my fist collided with his face and his body collapsed to the floor.

Harry's POV

"DRACO!!" I shouted. He was still growling until he realised what he had done.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." Draco exclaimed. He spread his wings and was about to leave when I grabbed his hand. At this point people were helping up George who was no longer out.

"It's ok Draco don't worry about it. We thought you were an intruder." Molly explained.

"We know that you felt threatened and your Veela instinct kicked in. You were just trying to protect your mate." Hermione informed us. "You're just at an emotional time. You have only been a Veela for 2 days. You need to learn to control it."

"I'm sorry I just... I couldn't be away from him any longer. I'm sorry I just turned up." He stuttered tears flooding his eyes.

"Dray it's ok don't fret. I have already packed. We can leave the Weasleys in peace to enjoy the rest of their night." I told him squeezing his hand. He looked up and could see him get instantly brighter.

"Harry did you remember everything, or do you need to comeback before school?" Molly asked.

"I may have to come back after, but I will calm Draco down before then. Sorry George." I shot an apologetic look at him and he nodded in acceptance.

"Shall we go Babe?" Draco asked.

"Babe? When did you start calling me that?" I teased.

"When did you start calling me Dray?" He chuckled.

"Goodnight boys. Everyone back to bed!" Molly shouted.

I gathered my things and said goodbye to everyone before flooing back to Malfoy Manor. We had stepped through the floo and Draco was already on top of me. I struggled and shouted.

"Not here Dray what would your mother say?" I asked. He stiffened before grabbing me and my things and practically ran up to his room. He slammed the door and his wings sprouted again. We were joined in a passionate kiss and we fell onto the bed.