Matched *

🚨edited (09/11/18)🚨

Draco's POV

It was the day that I would tell Harry and I was ecstatic. One the other hand if I was rejected, I would die. I paced my room with my wings out and knocked over a flower pot with one of them. I jumped when it shattered. Damn I still wasn't used to the size of them I thought as I picked up the fixed the broken pottery. They were beautiful and white and made my storm grey eyes stand out against my pale skin. "Draco! Harry's here!" I heard my mother shout. Right it was now or never I thought.

"Let him in!" I called putting away my wings. He walked in and I was suddenly greeted with a warm feeling however something wasn't right. "Bloody hell Harry you look like you haven't slept in weeks!" I could see bags under his eyes and his they were swollen, as if he had been crying. But damn he still looked good.

"Um. How are you feeling?" He asked. I didn't reply I just strutted up to him and looked him up and down.

"Umm... Draco are you ok?" He began to get uncomfortable and I could sense it, but he was driving me mad.

Harry's POV
What was Draco doing I thought. He was looking at me up and down. I was scared at the start but then I realised he wouldn't act like this if I wasn't his mate! I hoped that that was true. All the years of crushing after him had finally come to this moment.

Draco's POV
Harry looked as if he was about to explode. Did he like me too I thought?

"God Harry you are so gorgeous!" I whispered in his ear. Oh shit that wasn't supposed to come out my mouth, I thought.

"I know." He winked. I lost all hope there and pulled him into me. He moaned, and I began to kiss his neck. "God Draco!" He breathed. Once I had left a few marks our lips interlocked, and I licked his bottom lip asking for entry. Suddenly the door to his room swung open and Severus Snape strolled in. I began to growl and got off Harry swooping over to Snape.

"Oh knock it off Draco!" He shouted.

"You interrupted me!" My voice boomed across the room.

"You may continue later but now we have to see if you truly are mates." He told me. 

"I think we might be." I began to get frustrated. Snape walked over to Harry and picked him up by his collar and walked him out the room. I snapped and ran at Severus snatching Harry away and pushing him to the ground in the process. "He's mine!" I warned pulling Harry into my chest. Harry hugged onto me and I wrapped my wings around him.

"Well I think that this is a match!" Snape spoke pulling himself off the ground. "Your mother will be coming to see you two soon so don't do anything stupid!" He spun and strode out. I relaxed and Harry stared at me in the eyes.

"Wow Draco! What just happened?" Harry asked shaking slightly.

"I just suddenly got ever protective I didn't like seeing him dragging you by the scruff of your neck!" I kissed him again.

"I don't know whether we should Draco if your mums coming in soon!" Harry breathed. I could tell he wanted it but was just being sensible. 

"She's going to have to deal with it I'm 18 I can do what I want!" I began to kiss his neck again but he stepped back.

"Yes, but I'm 17 and I don't want her to see my ass!" He joked.

"Fine!" I whined. "But you owe me one!"

We sat and talked about what's going to happen at Hogwarts seems as we are in different dorms. I told him I had sorted it out and we were sharing a dorm. Next thing I knew he was on top of me snogging me! I kissed back before flipping him over, so I was the dominant. In the history of bad timings this was the worse. I began to take off his shirt and was about to pull down his trousers when my mother walked in and screamed. She turned and covered her eyes.

"MUM WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT KNOCKING!!" I screamed covering Harry up.

"Sorry Draco I didn't think you would already be in this state!" She backed out the room. We put our clothes on and invited her back in. 

"Sorry Mrs Malfoy." Harry apologised. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry Harry you are both young and wild and I can't blame Draco at this stage as he is in a fragile stage." I blushed and asked what she meant. "Well it's the first day of your live as a veela so you will feel extreme emotions. That's means ever emotion you feel will be blown out of proportion." I looked at Harry who looked at me questioningly. She told me not to worry before leaving the room.

"So basically..." Harry began. "You're an uncontrollable, emotional wreak."

"I am not!" I got off him me walked away putting my wings back.

"Yes you are you're sulking now!" Harry laughed.

"Harry... please don't." I didn't want to get angry seems as it would be blown out of proportion.

"I'm sorry it just shows how gay you truly are." He walked over and hugged my back. He was quite short so couldn't quite reach my shoulders. I turned and hugged him back.

"Will you stay tonight? I need you to be here with me." I asked.

"I'm sorry but the Weasleys are expecting me back for dinner. I will tell them the situation and will arrange to come stay here." He kissed me gently but had so go on his tip toes. That's what made him adorable.

"Fine but please come back tomorrow." I hugged him. I kissed his forehead before he turned and left. Gosh, I already missed him.

God help me. Why was I such a cringe person years ago. I actually hate this book sometimes :( (Me from the future)