Ahhh... *

🚨EDITED: (09/11/18)🚨

Draco's POV

I began to have regular jolts of pain in my back over a five-minute period. I started to feel ill and had to drink some water. Harry and my mother were still by my side which made me feel comforted. I talked to Harry to keep myself distracted from the pain but sometimes it was so much.

One hour had passed and I felt the worst pain I have ever endured it was like a creature was trying to escape from my body. I screamed and fell to my knees. I felt large lumps developing out of my back and my shirt was teared off me. I lay for a while face down panting before I heard a soft gasp.

"Draco they're so big!" I heard Harry say. I sat up and looked at Harry I say him blush but suddenly that emotion was taken over by the sense of lust. Harry was gorgeous! I had to grab one of the feathers from my wings to stop myself from grabbing him. The voice in my head was screaming at me. I think my mother saw my struggle and took Harry out. I suddenly felt jealous and wanted to follow. I heard them talking. Harry said he would come back tomorrow to see how I was doing, and he would ask Hermione about finding a mate. I guess it was known from the start that I was a Veela then.

My mother then walked back in and sat down. "Draco do you think Harry is your mate?" She asked. I looked at her in shock but then told her how I felt towards him, how the voice inside my head was screaming at me to grab him and how jealous I got when she took him out. "I think he's the one Draco. He's going to come back tomorrow, and we will have to talk about it then but now you need to sleep. Put away your wings and go to bed." She walked over and kissed my cheek before leaving. I imaged not having wings and they went back into my back. I put on a pair of pyjama shorts and went to bed.

Harry's POV

I flooed back to the Burrow that I now lived at I was greeted by Ron and Hermione sitting on the sofa. "Hey Harry, what took you so long?" Hermione asked.

"Did you end up messing about with Draco." Ron joked before receiving a slap from Hermione.

"No Ron sadly I didn't. But he is a Veela and probably already has a mate now." I turned on my heals and left the room. I don't know why I was like that I guess it's because I love Draco, but I know it will never happen. I went to my room and sat on my bed I began to silently sob. I didn't know that I felt that strongly about him. He was just a crush but now he was the most handsome man I had ever seen. His Veela charm had blown me way. He looked enchanting and his face was more defined than before. His jawline more defined and his figure more toned. Ron and Hermione came into the room and sat next to me.

"I'm sorry Harry. I wasn't thinking." Ron apologised.

"It's fine really Ron it's just knowing that he has a mate somewhere upsets me and knowing that he will have to spend the rest of his life with them just gets me kind of lonely." I muttered. 

"Don't worry Harry we will find you someone" Hermione hugged me and I lay down and fell asleep.