DARE#20

escope45 I dare Bill and Dipper to make out infront of the stans >:)

me: oh my.....but sure! Dipprr! Bill!
Dipper: yerp?
Bill: Wassup?
Me: Make out infront of the Stans...here's the plan...

(moments later)

Me:Stan! Stanley!
Stan: What is it kid?
Stanley: What's up Kim?
Me: Can you go to the kitchen? There is something mysterious around there....
Stan: Oh Hell No-
Stanley: *covers stan'south* Sure! Okay! We'll be going now!
Me: Great! see ya!

(the 2 went to the kitchen)
Me:(behind the kitchen) now~!
Dipper and bill: *nods* (they start to make out....erhm..heat make out session)

Stan and Stanley just arrived at the kitchen to see Dipper and Bill making out..they were both so shocked that Stan's eyeglasses broke, while Stanley, his soul went to heaven..as Dipper and Bill finished their make out session, The Stans were pissed. They took a frying pan and a spatula and started hitting the 2 poor lovers, while Dipper and Bill ran away, running for their lives except Bill laughing his ass off because of the Stans reactions. Kim laughed too rolling on the floor but eventually stopped when she saw the Stans looking at her, she ran as fast as she could and used her disappear bomb to get the hell outta there..

The next day the Stans decided to put up a sign that says : No Dipper, Bill, and Kim allowed in this shack!

Me: Well that sucks...
Dipper and Bill: yeah....

Me: THANKS FOR GIVING YOUR DARE escope45 IT WAS AN ENJOYABLE YET OUCHY DARE LOL BUT DON'T WORRY THERE'S MORE THAN THIS DARE~! WELP GOODBYE!!!!!