5. Battle plan

2p

Luciano yawned, sitting up in his deep crimson velvet blanket. He stretched his upper naked body, fully toned with slight muscles and abs. His red-pinkish eyes drowsily stared into the distance as he felt his auburn hair.

Oh how he wanted to just sleep without any worrys. He can never sleep, or yet never sleep with both eyes closed.
Even with the lock door, Flavio and the others can picklocks. Blasted criminal. Not that he care, he was one himself, doing the things he just exampled when he was younger.
He sighed, his room being completely darken with the helps of shadow curtains.

Flavio slammed open the door, not surprising his younger brother in the slightest. He was used to his obnoxious twin antics.
Even though he dyed his hair a solid blonde chemical.
"LUCI~! RISE AND SHINE MY-A ADORABLE FRATELLO!!" He chimed rushing over towards the curtains in a rush.
"Are you-a done yet?" Luciano sneered, hissing at the red sun rays.
"EKKK! Like OMGAWD ! LUCI~! It's-a surprise to see you so awake." He sang.

"Go and-a die." Luciano covered his eyes with his eyes.
"Ah! Luci~! You worked out harder than usual! Your abs are so CHIGGGGGAAAAAA!!" The blonde squealed.
The annoyed auburn hair boy slowly grabbed his knife from inside his pillow and flick it to the obnoxious blonde.

But to Luciano excitement, Flavio dodge in such a 'fabulous' pose.
"SI, SI, Fratello it isn't-a good to be-a rude to an-a older family member!"
"Mi dispiace tanto (I'm so sorry). I don't like old people." Luciano glared.

"Eh? What about-a gramps Rom--" Flavio sentence shortened as five blades smash into the wood near his face.
"Don't-a talk about-a that abandoning Bastardo."
"W-why? Gramps never-a abandon you Fratello! He always love you!"
"non è così che sta andando cambiare una cosa. (It's not like it's gonna change a thing). He got to-a close to that loan shark Germania. He got what-a he deserve."

"He was our only-a family..!" Flavio shouted before running off.
Luciano sighed as he proceeded to remove himself from bed.
He quickly put on a light blue collar shirt which came to his knees.

His tinted demonic eyes eyed the sleeves of the button shirt. He could barely see his hands. 'I better remove-a this or-a Japan will make a mockery for me being a ragazza again..'

He unbuttoned the black buttons and grabbed his dark purple collar shirt. He wore black long pants with combat boots underneath.
He threw the blue shirt into the basket and latched on his knives holder on his thigh.
For the finishing touches, he buttons his small camouflaged purple material, leaving three remaining and a dark crimson tie resting lowly from his collar.

He suddenly heard a knock on the door.
He grabbed his trusted pocket knife and answered.

"What do you-a want?"
The smiling Norwegian greatly saluted back.
"hei! The Danish man wants a speak with you!"

The Italian studied Lokki Bondevik appearance.

He was a sickly pale man with blondish-gingerish hair. His eyes crimson red and his clothes the same. There was a sickeningly happy aura around him.

'-Ergh..he smells weak..'

"Ah! Big Brother! Big brother!" A small raven with a tint of grey with green eyes skipped over.

"Haha! Please excuse me Mister Vargas!.." Suddenly the happy-go-lucky Norwegian face darken.
"ikke fucken kalle meg storebror! (Don't fucken call me big brother!)"

Luciano blinked as a beam of green escaped out of the angered Norwegian fingers.
"Interesting.." He blurted out causing both the Northern Europe brothers to look over.
"Is something wrong Mr. Vargas?" Lokki smiled while Egil glare towards the auburn.

"Nothing. Where is-a Mark anyways?"
"Eh? Oh he's in the library! Come quickly! Swede and Finny is there also! Egil you're coming too right?"

Egil quickly nodded. The question was like a command."j-já.."
"Gud!"

---
1P

The (h/c)-ette slowly stretched her hands and check her phone.
Five missed calls.

3- big bro
1- Ludwig
1- scam

She softly growled and pressed onto Ludwig's mail.

To- sis
From Germany.
Subject- N/A

The principal wants only countries to come school today. So stay obedient and go do what Frau do. Also Feli acting strange again, I must warn you to stay away from him...and anyone at school including me and bruder. Please forgive us.

Please be safe..
Ich liebe dich kleine Schwester (I love you little sister)

Her eyes searched for the reply button but stopped. What was she going to write about? How stubborn can she get? Won't she listen to he brother plead a bit?

She sighed and press the home button. A picture of when she was smaller with a boy in a red dress and a white apron. He had tan skin, auburn hair and closed eyes. His face had a smile.
In one hand, he held a broom, on the other he place his hand on her shoulder.

She couldn't remember anything about the boy. He disappeared one day at the dark magic ritual. She could only remember the shadows of his screams that night in his room.

'Bella~! sposarmi quando sarò grande e forte! (Marry me when I'm big and strong!)'

She plopped onto her bed, the (h/c) ropes of hair spread out like a sun.
Using the palm of her hands, she place them to cover her eyes.
Why is being a teenager so difficult?

She slowly drifted into sleep.

2p

A-Achoo!!

Luciano sneezed. He rubbed his nose in annoyance.
Was there someone talking or thinking about him? No. Probably just Flavio talking about his problems to that Spain guy. Alejandro something like that.

"Is mister Vargas alright?" Lokki smiled as he skipped happily, placing his hands onto the golden metal of the library's doors.
"Sì..let get-a over with.." He closed his eyes, embracing himself for the seconds breeze.

"Luciano...'lad to 'ee yer again." (Mark)ië Køhler grinned as he lit up his cigarette. He stared with his deep purple eyes, his pale blonde hair and sick fair skin making him stand out. A large scar across his forehead down his cheek.

"Hmpf I need to get a new shock collar for my bitch...isn't that right Bernardo( Sweden) hunny? She's been a naughty dog." Thurton (Finland) smiled as the tall raven megane smiled.

"Oi! Can I come with you thurton?" Bernard smiled. " I'll help you pick!"
"Yeah, you're my wife. Can't leave you alone can I?" The Finnish laughed.

"Sorry to 'reak yer boy-X-boy 'onment but yer need to come explain 'he battle 'lan to 'he Vargas." Mark slammed his hands on the desk.
"Oh 'nd by 'he way. Brave 'ove yer did last 'orning. I'm surprise nobody is at yer neck."

"Oh-a please. That's just a stupid misfit. A tantrum in-a other words. Should we continue ?" Luciano chuckled.

"Hej oh let's.."

------------------

A/N

GOMEN FOR BEING LATE!!!
I'm currently writing an essay, revision for my japanese test and doing a manga.

Please cope for a while!!

AKYUMI OUT!

Remember to

VOTE

FAN

AND

COMMENT!!