2. Sibling rivalries

"Tch. What's so good about him?" (Name) spoke in an monotonously voice, seizing glimpse of him by the window.

"Hm? I don't know, who's him?" Bella asked why stuffing her lunch in her mouth.

"Him! That idiot Italian called Lovino!"

Elìzabéta chuckled as the oblivious Bella asked desperately what was going on.

"You act like you like him, no?"

"BULLCRAP!!!" She slammed her fists onto her desk.

She turned her direction towards the Italian again.

He was starring back and waved, mouthing out 'I'll get you~"

Her face tinted red as she turned abruptly towards her new friends.

While she faces away rapidly, he slowly put down his hand and went back to his mask.

Grabbing out his cell phone, he dialed his older cousin Antonio (Spain).

"¡hola?" The voice transmitted over his phone.

"Where the hell are you?" He replied.

"Sleeping mi amigo...what's up?"

"Sleeping late with a slut again I presume, get your ass over here so I can-a kick it! IDIOTA!!" He screamed, cupping his mouth towards the receiver.

"But Roma~ I'm totally lonely. No girls SI! I'm only sleeping with myself and my sexy body." He replied brushing his hand through his brown lock of hair. Green eyes drowsy as he sat up.

"Cut the shit. You idiota, you missed the entrance ceremony. Gramps told me to-a call you. He giving you detention along with-a the rest of the BTT." He grunted.

"What happened to gilly and francy ? Are they not there? I'm sure Gilbert's sister complex hasn't disappear yet." Antonio tilted his head.

"Yeah-a sure. That sorella must be-a dying of his stupidity. Beer-bastard and Wine-bastard demolished the girls changing room while the academy was having orientation." Lovino growled.

"Is that so? Fusososo. I'll be there soon. Oh. How was your honors welcoming?"

"Shut up tomato-bastard. You wouldn't know-a shit ,third-year."

"Fusoso. I'm going to the academy now. Do you still want to talk?"

"And-a waste my bloody credit? Heck no!" Lovino pressed the end button, looking back at (h/c)-ette.

"Hai! fratello!! Veh!" His younger brother Feliciano Vargas gleamed in pink flowers that Lovino deeply despise.

"What-a the hell do you want idiota?"he sneered.

"What-a with the frown huh? Come on! Turn that-a frown up side down!" Feliciano encouraged.

Lovino gave his little brother a glare that could melt a thousand icebergs.

"Gah." Feliciano flinched, making the tension more awkward and deadly.

"Ooh! Wasn't that-a girl cute! Ya know! (Name)! Veh!" Feli exclaimed sparkles now showering the Italian closed eye face.

"I wouldn't go near-a her if I were you." Lovino warned.

"Eh? Why not?"

"Because she's mine." Lovino harshly respond back.

"Oh! I didn't know you were going out!" Feli happily replied back.

"She's not-a my girlfriend."

Feliciano smirked, opening his eyes. Glaring at his brother, identical brown eyes.

You could almost see the white lightning in between them.

"If she's not-a your girlfriend, don't go yandere. Big fre-te-ll-o." Feli growled.

Lovino widen his eye. He had never seen this side of Feliciano before. More did he ever saw an expression except for happiness.

In relief he saw his potatoe-bastard friend-enemy Ludwig calling for Feliciano.

He closed his eyes again and smiled. Walking past Lovino and purposely bumping into his shoulder.

"Besides, she's cute. I might just-a marry her. Veh~"

------------------------------

Okay this is short! I know women plz!

I'm tired. Period.

Just get this show on the road!

Why is feliciano acting like this?

2p? Idk either.XD

I just wrote wat was In my head

Akyumi out!