6. Northern Europe's territory

2p

"So Mr. Vargas, do you have a plan in regaining access to the world above?" Lokki asked for his companions,  an honestly disgusting happy aura floating around him as the auburn male clearly shown his distaste in all sweet and pretty.

The Italian simply hummed, as if he had feigned the idea of thought as he was offered a glass by the Norwegian; a cup of Cà del Bosco Franciacorta Annamaria Clementi, one of his culture famous wines, "I-a got plans, but I-a need to know the probability of it succeeding, all though, people behind-a the scenes like you-a don't play a big part,"

This angered the Danish man, as Markië's fist slammed into the table, his words smothered by slurs and his face flushed from drinking a few more than he could muster earlier on, "'Ow  dare you! Do 'e look like 'ere  commoners to you?!"

Luciano simply grinned, "You do-a look like commoners, not-a fit to be-a  in front of me at all-a."

"'Atch yer mouth, scumbag. Yer in northern 'urope territory. Let's 'ettle this in a 'ivil way, ja?" Markië suggested in a low voice that sent shivers down a normal person spine.

But Luciano was not a normal person, and he merely raised a brow, taking out a knife from his sleeve and pointing the tip towards the Danish in warning.
As soon as Luciano took out the silverware, Thurton and Bernardo pulled out their rifles, aiming it towards the Italian.

The Danish looked down at the Italian guest as his nose raised in the air, "I 'old  you, yer in northern 'urope territory. You remembered 'hat 'appen if you get 'it right?"

Luciano said nothing but the smile was still plastered on his lips. Of course he knew, one injury- minor or major, could caused disastrous events to occur to the country they were the personification of.
Things such as natural disasters, man-made explosions, climate change.

Things that would deeply pained the country to the point of their suffering and if you weren't careful, you would end up like Gilen who was now losing his ablitiy to speak due to him being the personification of an almost forgotten empire.

Luciano lowered his weapon but the two members had yet to take their aim off of him, wary as their fingers laid still on the trigger, waiting for anymore moves toward their companion.
"Very well, I-a was simply testing your-a rate of-a reaction and I-a grade you below average."

Markië scoffed before gesturing towards the two to be at ease, "Now,  if 'e 'an 'ontinue,"

"I-a need Norway for something confidential,"

"Oh? I'm being needed?" Lokki clapped his slim hands softly, piping with glee as Egil suddenly stood up.

"This is absurd!" He exclaimed, in fear his brother would ended up being manipulated by the dangerous axis member.

"E-Egil!" Berdardo whimpered in warning as the Finnish man snarled, his weapon triggering into aiming at the Icelandic man.

"'Greed, 'an't 'elieve I'm saying this but the brat 'ight." Markië tapped on his cigar, "What yer need with mr. Pixies dust?"

"Confidential." He repeated, "Although I-a could've gone to-a that disgusting manic, England, but-a Lokki came to me first,"

"Oh! A secret? I like it! Count me in!" The Norwegian beamed, ignoring the groans throat by his shortest companion.

"Take him already geez!" Complained Thurton, who looked ready to pop with annoyance, "Enough happy shit for the day!"

"B-but big brother-"

The word seemed to flip the normally happy blonde, as he sneered, "Don't call me big brother, what have I told you?!"

Luciano rubbed his temples, nothing was to be solved with this going around, "Back to the matters at-a hand, I hate to break-a your brotherly bonding time, but-a I'm a busy man, I have-a so little time to-a deal with today."

Lokki swiftly turned to look at the Italian and smiled softly, "I understand! Whatever you request, I shall grant."

Firstly, he'd deal with the plan in his head before dealing with the Norwegian's  multiple personality disorder.

-Edit-
Watt pad decided to upload a chapter that I rewrote to, but didn't update the changes.