4. Luciano agreement

2p

Luciano walked through the red maroon corridor with a deep scowl on his face.

Letting off that whimpy cheerful freak wasn't his original instinct.

Beside, if there was a chance to kill his soul-body, he would do anything for it.

He slammed the door open and business has started.

He stomped over to his chair which was beside Lutz (Germany) and Kuro (Japan.)

A rational sigh escaped his lips in irritation.

With full force, he slammed his palms onto the desk, leaving a powerful dent in the oak wood.

This immediately stopped Allan (America) and Matthieu (Canada) from trying to kill each other, Oliver (England) from trying to poison the tea serving today and so on.

The young auburn Italian glared at each representatives with utter complete hate. He pulled out his knife and slammed it into a map of Japan.

"I'm-a tired of this fucking Merda! These meeting is-a worser then on the surface!!" He lectured earning a chuckled from the American Representative.

"And how is that my problem? You shitheads, bastards, cock suckers have all control. It's not fair, midget Italian boy." He chimed.

"Is-a that all you want to-a say Allan?" An irk mark from the midget comment.

Allan stiffened and growled deadly. "You fucken cunt, how many times do I have to say it?! My name is now AL! Not the whimsy ALLAN!"

"Then tell-a your madre (mother) that shit." Luciano chuckled before smiling cockily. "But she's-a dead right? native dell'America (native America). You killed her with your stupido cowboys.."

"SHUT UP!! Don't fucking remind me about that whore!!" He grabbed his bat but before he could even swing, Matthieu placed a hand over his brown bomber jacket. Signaling a no threat position.

Luciano clapped his hands in amusement. "My, my, aren't you quite different from your 1p self. The loudmouth fool who eats hamburgers and yells out 'I'm the hero'."

"Tch. Don't compare me to that Carnivore. But if you're speaking about shitty 1P's...how about yours? The weak, lazy Bastard who only enjoy flirting, eating and sleeping." Al smirked back.

"Touché my amico mortale (deadly friend)." He replied back sending an crooked smile.

"But let's get down to business.." Luciano sat back down with the others joining also.

"With the knife stuck in Japan, it shows where the academy stared this year. It also shows where it is secretly held..is that right Luciano?" Gilen (Prussia) muttered quietly.

"Si, but I should-a tell you. I've met the ragazza.."

Lutz gotten up as well as Gilen. "ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN SPOTTED!! " lutz growled for the 2 obvious facts.

1. Like he said, he really could have been spotted and that would have led to the 1ps finding out his plan.

2. Even though she isn't a 2p, she's still related to him.

Gilen for the same reasons.

"Hush hush, I haven't-a done anything. I broke through the seal and possess his weak body...still about that girl..did you hear about her honor ceremony? Seem like idiota Fratello 1p has gotten it too."

"So that was the fucking annoying cheering that woken me up.." Al muttered grouchily while rubbing his head, avoiding his cowlick and black sunglasses at all cost,

"Si! I've felt-a like the 1p body touching her warm hand! But she was-a actually griping it as if she-a intended to-a kill him." Flavio gleamed, doing an pose while sparkling.

It is scientifically tested that not only vampire sparkles but very gayish men.

Alejandro (Spain) had to pull him back and kick him out of the room.

"Oh Lutz, Gilen you do remember why-a every 2p want her correct? She provides us the strength to remove out of this Binded contract. Once we get-a her to join us..we'll be free..don't you want that?" Luciano chuckled.

Lutz gulped and proceed to sit down, reaching the star of his brother. Gilen pushed himself out of his chair and left the room.

"Ah well. He'll help sooner or later. Why don't we join hands in hands to capture her soul and body?" He suggested.

With the majority nodding, it was settle.

The plan to capture (name) without being caught. Especially not allowing their host to tell about the seal.

Beside if they wanted the plan to work, they needed to be sharp and harmless.

"Isn't that right principessa?"

-------------------------

(A/N)

Woot chapter 4 IS a COMPLETO.

I hope you don't mind the swearing, since it is the 2p we're talking about.

Anyways as always, thanks for the comments!

Dont forget to

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

FAN!!

AKYUMI OUT!