1. You'll always be no.2

The (h/c)-ette walked in the golden gates of the academy.
Back straighten, eyes cautious and an aura spelling out : touch me and you die painfully.

(Name) didn't like the feeling of starting a new school with high standards, more or less, attending this rich, stupid school without a reason.

(Name) was a state, but prefer to be called a human.
Deciding that she didn't want to be accepted as a country, she volunteered for an honors program.

Getting a perfect score with only one question wrong, she manage to get herself enrolled to this 'fantasy'.

Distant chatter, mumbles and whispered were ignored by the oblivious (h/c)-ette as she walked into the main doors.

"Hi there! I'm Belgium, but call me Bella!" A young ash blonde girl with a green headband smiled in a kind of cat-cute way.

"Bella, you're scaring the freshman." A brunette with a orange flower stood beside Bella.

"Hungary-chan! Oh this is Elìzabéta!" Bella smile grew larger.
"Nice to meet you, you are?" Elìzabéta asked politely.
"(Name) (last-name)" the (h/c)-ette replied.

(Name) didn't use her father last name, Beilschmidt. But rather chose to stick to her mother maiden name.

"(Name)! You're the honor student who's made full marks!" She exclaimed.
"Almost." She monotonously replied back.

"Yeah but I was talking out of the girls ranking. But for the boys, there's another freshmen who name is Lovino....was his last name Vargas?" Elìzabéta spoke out in thought.

"Uh huh that's right!" Bella nodded frantically.
"Interesting...say... Isn't it time to go to the year orientation?"
"That's right!" Bella agreed and grabbed Elìzabéta and (name) hand to drag.

Bella was too oblivious to see a (name) struggling out of a close touch.

-«•°^°•»-

(Name) snuck in the back row with Elìzabéta and Bella.
The current principal Rome as everyone would say it, greeted us with a 'warm' welcoming.

"Ciao and welcome to a new year at world academy. We had-a many applicants and sponsors united within the school year. I'm glad to say we have receive two extraordinary freshmen honor students. Please come up when I call your name."
A man with light brown bed hair and numerous curls smiled.

Reading from the list, his eyes widen.
"Well first off (name) (last-name)." He started the applause, which was followed by the rest. The (h/c)-ette walked quietly throughout the aisle and climbed onto the stage.
Hesitantly shaking Mr. Rome hand and walking into the middle center off the stage.

"And next, we have Lovino Vargas. My oldest grandson."

(Name) flick her eyes toward the boy out of interest. The boy similar to the person she met before. Uncommon curl, terrifying brown honey eyes and that arrogant smirk he had before.

He shook hands with his granddad and walked next to her to stand.
A blond British lad, green polishing eyes, shaggy and messed hair, fair skin and unnaturally big eyebrows walked up to the two.

"Nice to meet you two, I'm Arthur Kirkland, president of the student council or head boy to be exact. On behalf of the entire school, I'll like to present these badges to signally show our honorably honor student of the freshmen area..." He reluctantly drops the brooches in the duo palms and bowed in a butler sort of way before returning to his seat.

"Thank you." (Name) politely accepted the gift while Lovino scowled lowly at the boy.

"As continuously tradition, the honor students must pin each other badge on each other. Then finally shake hands." Rome nodded.

(Name) turned into his direction and picked his badge up. Monotonously avoiding eye contact and quickly grabbing his blazer to pin the edges up.
Meanwhile Lovino looked away in despite of his blushing face of the close contact he was having or the smell of her shampoo that intoxicated his breathing.

She was done in a set time frame and was currently waiting to get her's pin up.
Lovino shaky hands gently grabbed her blazer collar and pin the small shiny metal up.

"Lovino is currently number one for the freshmen area while (name) is 1 place behind him."

2nd place...

"Please shake hands with the 1st (name)-chan~" Lovino whispered seducing her in a Italian-lover sort of way.

2nd place...

She reluctantly place her hand on his, intwining hers with him.

"Second place is the best place for you to stay isn't it?"

She place pressure on her hand, clamping his in a tight grip.
A glare muster in her eyes as she fakely smiled.

"It's...nice..to...meet..you...too..1st place.."