"Finally!" Wally cheers.

"Sure! Team's needed a real archer," Artemis says in disdain, earning a confused look from Wally.

"Okay, people! Listen up," GA says, gathering their attentions. "The Dynamic Duo's on a case in Gotham, but Batman gave me a heads up. Sportsmaster was spotted coming through Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport."

"In full costume? Nervy." Zatanna says.

"In street clothes," GA says, typing to put up some more images. "He wasn't the only one either. He was with a man named Remi Zeno, who's the son of Armando and Victoria Zeno. His parents are both crime lords of the French and Italian mafia. Though he hasn't been affiliated with them for many years." The twins' eyes widen as they look at each other without a word. "Facial recognition software picked up their IDs. Find out what they're up to."

"All of us? Seems like overkill for a shadow job," Conner huffs.

"Perhaps a small squad? Miss Martian's camouflage abilities and the twins invisibility seem ideal," Red Tornado suggests.

"Thought the sidekicks—sorry, 'ex-sidekicks' could suit up on this. Aqualad, Kid Flash, Red Arrow," GA explains.

"Good. Stakeouts make me crazy," Conner huffs.

"We could use the night off," Megan suggests.

"I want in," Artemis and Spook say then look at each other.

"With M'gann and Robin out, no one's logged more hours piloting the bioship," Artemis says.

"Artemis, are you sure?" GA asks.

"Absolutely."

"What about you Spook?" GA asks.

"Because I want to?" Spook scoffs as if obvious.

"Alright, can't argue with that, Spook and Artemis, go ahead," GA says.

They all head to the hangar to load up the bioship. Phantom follows behind.

"Are you sure about this? I can go with you," Phantom reassures his sister in private.

"I can handle our measly older brother," Spook reassures. "I'm just going to find out what he's up to. Just help Greta learn to aim better." She gives him a reassuring smile before she turns to get on the bioship to sit at the front with Wally and Artemis. The bioship closes it's doors before diving into the water to the outside. As they rise out of the water, Wally turns to Artemis.

Wally groans. "This could wind up being one of those things that sounds better in my head than out loud, but... you are a real archer," Wally says with a smile. "No, I mean I'm jazzed about Red Arrow. We go way back, you know? But you, you've made your own place on the Team. You have nothing to prove. Well, not to me. Okay?"

"Okay," Artemis sighs with a grateful smile. "And Wally? It sounded fine out loud."

"Totally ship it..." Spook whispers with a grin.

They eventually arrive at their destination, quickly finding Sportsmaster and Remi. Artemis drops Aqualad in the water, RA is nearby watching from the trees, and KF is on the motorcycle to follow along Sportsmaster and Remi's path on land. Spook and Artemis remain in the bioship.

"Targets are heading North," RA says. "Pursue, but maintain a discreet distance. And that goes double for you, Artemis, Spook. Sportsmaster's proven adept at spotting Martian camouflage, when in motion." They wait while the chase ensues. "They've stopped. Hold your positions. I'm moving in, for a closer look."