She held up a shirt my mom got me two years ago that was all white with two thin yellow stripes along the chest.  I just gave her a look that said no, and shook my head.  She sighed but continued looking.  Another 20 minutes had gone by and I had turned down all of her ideas.

She was getting a bit frustrated with my princess attitude and walked up to me holding clothes in her hands, and said,”You're wearing these and that it, okay.  You are just gonna live with whatever I have picked out whether you like it or not.  Because I don’t think you want to be late to meet with Harry, and better yet I would hope you would want to be dressed.”, and with that she shoved the clothes in my hands and left the room without another word.

I sighed loudly and had found that she had picked a blue button up short sleeved shirt matched with some black skinnies.  I had gone through so many outfits today, but I wasn't going to complain, I was sick of trying.  Once I got my jeans on I made sure to leave my shirt untucked and more casual, and threw on my grey Toms.  I made my way out to the car because Hannah was gonna go out to see Lauren today too and she offered to drive me there since I was already running a bit behind.

Hannah looked over at me from the drivers seat before she turned on the car and said,”See you look amazing.”, and rolled her eyes but then finished by saying,”But you might want to fix your hair.”  I cursed under my breath and flipped open the mirror on the visor.  She was right It was sticking up all over the place.  I ran my fingers through it and eventually got it where I wanted it.

“How does it look, okay?” I said turning to her.

She glanced over a few time while trying to still watch the road, and said finally,”No, it looks great, Louis”, and smiled over at me then she parked on the side of the road,”looks like were here.”

I stepped out of the car and looked back at Hannah before shutting the door.  She gave me a thumbs up and a big smile and then turned out on to the street to go see Lauren while the family was clueless still thinking we were out on a fake date tonight.  Turns out we both had secret dates of our own instead.  I took in a shaky breath and wiped my sweaty hands on the backs of my thighs, before walking into the bakery.  I had no idea what I was in for.

----------------------

Harry’s POV

When I woke up this morning I was reminded of the wonderful fact that I was going to see Louis again today, but it also didn’t take long for me to remember that of course he was taken.  I groaned and sat up in my bed for a few minutes and then decided to go ahead and get up.  When I got to the kitchen to make some breakfast, I glanced over at the time shown on the Microwave, 11:17 a.m.  I had so much time to kill it wasn't even funny.  I grabbed a bowl out of the cupboard and poured some of my favorite cereal, Fruit loops into my bowl, and added some milk from the fridge.  As I stepped out into the lounge I was greeted by Gemma on the couch who said,”Mornin’ Harry?  Sleep well?”

I finished chewing my bite and said,”Yeah, it was alright.”  Actually it was amazing because I had dreamt about Louis.

I continued eating my bowl and when I finished Gemma turned to me suddenly, and said,”I think somethings up?”