Unbreakable Bonds

Unbreakable Bonds

Acknowledgement:

My inspirations for making this story are my friends and the most awesome show ever "Avatar: The Last Airbender". So, it's obviously about friendship and i added a whole lot of action ofcourse! Suspense, and a little about love (thanx to Crystal) I'm not good at making love stories, so i dont know if i did the love parts properly.

Introduction:

It starts with a girl named Saphire Olsen, she has a mysterious power to control fire. She was borned with it and loved her power. Ofcourse she did, she has an advantage over everybody. She could eaily turn to ashes the fools who dares to frustrate her. But she never told anyone about her power, not her family, relatives, friends, no one... Only she knows about her gift. Fire is a dangerous and wild element for a 13 year old girl to wield. She originally lives in the scorching hot Panama. But her family moved to Chicago, Saphire had always hated her family's idea of moving. She loved to feel the refreshing heat of the sun touch her skin. But Chicago has a different kind of climate which she hated. Anyway, now that she moved, she experiences a new city, new house and a new school. And meets new people, new friends and... new enemies. She often gets out of control with her anger. But ofcourse she tries to avoid using her flames to burn her enemies. And by enemy I meant the jerky Jake Povenmire. Anyway, because of her out bursts her friends seems to notice something unusual about it. Jade seems to be so sure that Saphire's being furtive. It almost seems like they already figured it out. So she finally decides to tell her friends, she trusts them to keep her secret. They had been honest to her. So, she thinks it's only fair that they should know, they deserve to know... But, what if her friends have strange secrets of their own...

Disclaimer:

I do not own "Avatar: The Last Airbender" it's owned by their awesome creators Mike and Bryan.