I Don't Know What To Do, Who Do I Turn To?

Start from the beginning

Onika, The hell? Is she a stalker?

Kelsey, And who the hell is you!!! Cause boo Kory is mine and sure is the baby daddy of my 9 month old son Maury!!\

You see that's how you know yo stank ass lying!! I ain't even know yo ass exist 9 month's ago the fuck you talking about?! And the get the hell outta my room.

I-I-I meant my 2 month old son Maury. Come on Kory you know you the baby-daddy!! You fucked me without a condom 2 months ago!!

Okay an if i did. Wouldn't yo ass be still pregnant by now.? You forgetting it take 9 months before you can have a baby so how the fuck is that baby mine?? EXACTLY!

Okay but please Kory why won't be my Mann. You can have this good pussy for breakfast,lunch and dinner. I promise i'll make you love me again. Remember you put me in your phone as "Best rider" cause you know i can do some wonders in the bedroom boo!!!

*I looked at her in disgust* 

Bitch i never loved you!! You popping up to my house every fucking 2 weeks about this damn imaginary ass baby! You HAD some good pussy but i fucked you so many times yo shit loose. Why you still wondering why i dropped your ass? 

Onika, You know ya'll dealing with a situation right now so imma just be downstairs or whatever.

" Naw niq you ain't gotta lea(gco)

YES THE HELL SHE DO!! HE DEALING WITH HIS MOTHERFUCKING FAMILY PROBLEMS HOE! YEAH THAT'S RIGHT WALK YO ASS DOWNSTAIRS CAUSE THIS MY MAN!! 

" You know, I would reply back and curse your ass out. But you ain't nearly worth it. You that desperate for a nigga dick that you had to pretend you were pregnant and have a imaginary baby? In under 2 months?  If you gonna lie at least get your damn lie together. You pathetic. 

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch.

UPSTAIRS~~

Kory, I really don't have time for this Kelsey. If i give you 1k will you please leave me an mines alone. 

Hell yeah!

I shake my head at her an take out my wallet.

I take out ten 100$ bills and gave them to her.

YES I'M RICH!" She shouted.

I fake smiled as she jumped back out my window an i locked it back.

She no where near rich. That's only 1 thousand dollars she can't even buy a fucking car. Probably buy herself one pair of Lou B heels and an outfit just to go to a fucking club.

i shake my head at these hoes I've been with.

When i walk down stairs onika was on the couch watching TV.

*laughs* SOOO. I said breaking the silence.

I definitely understand why your not ready for a relationship * she mumbled* 

What?" I said

I said i understand why you not ready for a relationship your to fucking immature.

What the hell that suppose to mean? 

I mean like you always got some hoe popping up talking about she your lady an your her baby-daddy and shit. The way you act is so immature like you walk around playing a bunch of no life hoes an i DEFINITELY got no time to fight with these hoes for my title if we got together. That shit irritating every-time we go somewhere the same crazy as bitch pop up. You in all that baby drama an you need to grow up before you get into any type of relationship.  It's like you still fighting to be a child Kory but your not 12 anymore and I'm being a real ass nigga with you. The world ain't no game an surely not where we from. That hoeing around is played out!! Your not know little kid anymore ain't nobody finna kiss yo ass when you do wrong, you think life is a joke and ever fucking little thing funny but its not!! WAKE UP!!