The Cat, the Mouse and the Hunter

Start from the beginning

Coral was red. "The other mother did not know anything, she was not in love with anyone."

"You're very wrong. Coral pointed the crystal at Another Mother.

"That's good, because my son's still heart is already owned.

Coral's heart began to beat so fast and loud that anyone could hear, but that could not shake her, not at that moment.

"That's not possible ... I mean, he's a dead boy. His heart does not hit ... "But Coral remembered what he had told her, from the day he met her, his heart would hit again ... and for her. Coral would not fall into the lies of the Other Mother, she was determined to resist and save them all.

"His heart will never beat again, blood he'll never have again, but he already had it, and there was a girl in his life. The other mother took steps in a circle, her hands raised around the walls of the labyrinth. "You see, there was a girl, she was his cousin, they loved each other so much ..."

"I did not ..." Coral began, but the Other Mother already knew how to reach her.

"This Labyrinth is very important, my little doll, it's one of my sources of power, and you want to know why?" There are a lot of people buried here, in fact, this is a big tomb here. Another mother smiled happily. "Lucky for you, the girl Rudy loved is buried here too, but you know, maybe I'll dig it up and let you out ..."

- How is this possible? Coral was as confused as before.

"Our kind is not so easy to kill." Especially when the blood is pure ... So I just buried it and I always take care of it so that it never gets out.

Coral looked around, that place was huge, began to wonder if what the Other Mother was saying was really true, would there be many dying corpses going crazy?

- You are lying. Coral pointed the crystal back to the Other Mother, the crystal exuded a slight glow that reflected in the Other Mother's eyes. Coral could see that she wanted that crystal, but for some reason she had not yet tried to tear it from Coral's hands.

"But, let's just forget about it, Rudy is dead, and soon your friends, your family, everyone you love, will be. The Other Mother floated to Coral, and caressed her face with the long, thin finger that looked like a claw, it was so cold it looked like ice. "Poor little girl, this will be the grave of all of you.

Coral's eyes filled with tears, but she would not cry, not there, not in front of the show she would defeat, she would not show her weakness, she would be strong and that moment was her opportunity to show her strength and anger, Then, without thinking twice and taking advantage of the proximity of the Other Mother, Coral stuck the crystal in his belly.

The crystal then exhaled a strong light and the Other Mother for a moment moaned and then the crystal was expelled out of it and fell away, the Other Mother then began to laugh, walked towards where the Crystal had fallen and took it from the ground.

"That's exactly what I wanted." She said, staring at the crystal-looking object. "This Crystal is a very powerful little girl, she can open and close doors, she's a powerful weapon."

Coral was now helpless, insecure, and afraid. He just lost his only hope, he did not know what to do.

- Why? Why did not you break up with him? Why are you still here? The tears now flowed from Coral's eyes, she just wanted it to end soon, but it seemed like it would never end. She did not fulfill her purpose, she was still in the middle of the road and it seemed she would never leave.

"You do not have the right blood, little girl. The button eyes stared at Coral as if they were devouring her soul, and it was exactly what she intended to do soon, devour the souls of all, and sew her beautiful button eyes.