(Happy Ending) The Love I Got

This is the happy ending the next chapter will be a sad ending (if you don't want to get confused skip this ending and go to the next one if you wanna read my original thought)  my original thought so yay!
Alexander's POV

   Hercules helps me stand up. Neither John's heart nor brain is working other than with the help of machines. The doctor passes out the suicide notes to everyone. I hold mine I refuse to think John is dead he can't be. I read my letter

   Dearest Alexander,

I apologize for my way of things. I understand this will be hard for you. I want you to know that out of many people you were the most exquisite. I may not be able to tell you in person I love you. Your eyes held something that made me want to drop and as I write this letter the only thing I want to do is see you again, your eyes. I don't even care of your typing on that computer that annoys the shit out of everyone. I just want to see you again and I know I will. I ask of you only to live on for me. I want you to have a life, have kids (I know you wanted a boy), get a well job and marry someone who is as crazy for you as I was. I don't want you to look at this as a bad thing, I did what I wanted, I will be happy at the afterlife. I can go on and on about how you saved me, you made me not want to. You were the reason I was on this earth. You may wonder why I wanted to leave so badly then. If I stayed for you, you would have gotten hurt and that is not something I could bare. I hope you look back at the short memories and know that I will always love you.

                                     Love always,
                                               John Laurens

   I laugh a little at the letter, like when he complained about my laptop, or when he told me to look back at the memories and I remember the time he told Jefferson that he couldn't complain about gays, because he was sucking Madison's dick every weekend. John made me happy and to know that John felt the same way made me love him more. I looked up and remembered we have to say our goodbyes, but he could live like that right. I look at Laf who has tears rolling down his cheeks and Hercules is holding his hand trying to confort them "Not gay my ass" John had said once.

"Should we pull the plug?" Laf brings up. I looked at him.

"I-i I really don't want to. I want him to have a chance of waking up even if it's the slightest, but come on Laf that's no way to live." I reply.

"HIM being abused was no way to live!" Lafayette yells at me the bystanders look at us. "I don't want to admit you're right, but I know you are." Lafayette said crying into Herc's shoulder. People go in the room and say goodbye.

   I decide to go last. Everyone is a crying mess by the time I get in. I'm in the room alone with him. I touch his face, I wish he would open his eyes. I grab his hand.

"John. I wish you could wake up. I read your letter I love you to. Why'd you do it? I could've helped get you through it, I could've made you happy we could've had a family. I tried to protect you I tried to make sure you would stay alive. I tried and I know your tired. And I could go on and on about how sorry I am that I couldn't help, and that I'm so sorry things ended the way they did, but I know this is what you wanted." I kiss his head. I want to say more, but he can't hear me.

   I go get the doctor and everyone to tell them that I'm ready. I stand by John's side holding his hand. The nurse walks over to a plug and I want to tell her to stop,wait it's not over. A tear falls down her face as the plug is pulled. The heart monitor doesn't stop. Everyone holds their breath to make sure they aren't imajining this. John squeezes my hand. I squeeze back and it turns into this game as the nurse runs to get the doctor. John squeezes my hand as he opens his eyes.