No Chick Flick Moments.

Start from the beginning

Hell
Time unknown

I found myself in a room similar to a bedroom.  There was a bed, dressers, and a wardrobe.  I ripped the flannel shirt from my torso.  I hated flannel.  The only reason I had it on was because he gave it to her.  I threw it on the ground leaving just the tank top underneath on.

"I'm gonna have to do some new clothes shopping," I smiled, "maybe something hot, take a little visit to Dean."

My face twisted as I was once again mentally slapped.  I rubbed the back of my head with a chuckle.

"I'm going to get something more fashionable, but trust me.  That boy would be able to tell us apart in a heartbeat.  You have nothing to worry about."

If you try anything I'd kill you anyway.

"Says the girl who cowered for years in Purgatory.  Man that place was a blast."

Oh yeah.  What a blast.

"Well, let's raise a little hell, shall we?"

I don't think I really have a choice, do I?

"Not really."

I was gone in an instant.  My body reappeared in a boutique.  I wasn't quite sure where I had ended up.  But the clothes were more my style.  The store was dark.  They must have closed up for the night.  My body strolled through the store picking up different outfits.  I hung the clothes up in the dressing room.  I tried on different outfits.  Each one warranting an exasperated groan at the back of my head.   I tried on a more revealing dress in my favorite color.  It showed off my figure more.  The other part of me practically screaming no.  I gave a twirl as the dress fanned out just above my knees.  A smile broke across my face.  This was much better.  I picked up a pair of shoes that complimented my outfit. I held them over my shoulder as I walked around bare foot.  I flicked my hand as the doors opened allowing me to leave the building.  My hand scratched the blue, feathery looking mark on my left arm.  I should really give this back to him.  I didn't need to take his grace.  It was more like I had to show off just to get those idiots to stop backing Crowley.  The action even impressed me.  Then a sudden rush of voices, a particular voice, filled my head.  Even being the dark half of this person that I was my face went red.  I closed my eyes and snapped my fingerswhile I continued down the empty morning sidewalk.  There was split second of silence before a thud followed by a very unhappy voice.

"What the hell?" Dean's voice spoke up, "where am I?"

"Mind telling me about what you've been thinking about?" I asked turning on my heel and extending my hand to him.

"You really took his grace?" Dean asked, catching a glance at my arm, "why?"

"I don't know.  I really wanted Crowley out of hell.  A demon like him I can handle, but I don't know about an angel."

"You really kicked him out?"

"More like freed the underprivileged working class of hell.  See, I'm not bad."

"Will you give his grace back to him?"

"Seeing that before I wasn't plagued with your perverted thoughts. And suddenly now I'm hearing everything.  Yes, yes I will," I chuckled as he finally took my hand. I pulled him up to his feet.

"You, uh, look different," he remarked, his gaze just as ravenous as his thoughts.

"Yeah, she really could wear something a little nicer now and then."

"Oh, I have good news.  For both of you."

"What's that?" I asked curiously.

"I found a way to fix you guys.  Ya know, you can be your own people.  Wouldn't you like that?"