Chapter10

I was in the hospital for three days until they let me leave. I left with Naomi by my side, holding my hand. 

I have to take pain pills every now and then because of these random headaches. 

Naomi stayed with me the next week, to make sure i didn't try to kill myself. 

"Come sit" i patted the seat next to me on the couch. Naomi smiled and curled up next to me. I put my arm around her and pulled her a bit closer. We sat on the couch watching Law&Order:Special Victims Unit. I absolutely love this show. 

Then i heard my phone ring from the other room. I sighed and was about to get up and get it when Naomi grabbed my shirt and pulled me ontop of her into a kiss. I couldn't resist, i kissed back and grabbed the edge of the couch so all my weight wasn't on her. I grabbed her hip with my free hand and kissed her neck. One of her hands grabbed the back of my shirt while the other played with my hair. My phone kept ringing. I finally pulled away to go get it. 

I walk into the room and answer it without checking the caller I.D.

"Hello?"

"Hey" I immediately knew who it was.

"What do you want?" i tried to stay as calm even though my heart was about to pound out of my chest.

"I wanted to talk."

"Well i don't wanna talk to you. Why don't you leave me alone? I already talked to you. Now just go away" i then hung up and threw the phone on my bed. I turn around to see Naomi at the door. 

"Who was that?" she asked, looking at the phone on my bed. 

"No body" i said, smiling, walking over to kiss her. 

She pushed me away. "no. It was somebody. Who was it?" she demanded. 

"Amber" but its--"

"Why was she calling?" she gave me a questionable look. 

"Cause i went to talk to her and i was upset when i left and --"

"Is she the reason you started to drink so much? And the reason you passed out from alcohol poisoning and hit your head?" she asked, getting frustrated. 

"Baby just calm down" i grabbed her arms, "please?" 

She took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I don't want to sound like a jealous girlfriend, but i don't want you around her. If she's the reason you hurt yourself, i don't want her around you. I want you safe. Not in harms way."

I nodded, understanding her reasoning. I brushed a piece of hair behind her ear. "Okay babe." then i kissed her cheek. 

"I'm serious Mason. You were so upset. And, if i would of lost you..." she started tearing up. 

I hugged her. "shh. Don't cry, babe. Its okay." i look her in her dark brown eyes "i'm okaay" then i kissed her. "we're okay" i gave her a reassuring smile. "Its okay. Really" 

She smiled back, then kissed me. She then pulled away and walked back out of the room. I followed after her.