My sweet Alexander

Alexanders smile began to fall as he looked down, tears running down his cheeks, hitting John's hand. "D-Don't....Don't be ridiculous..." A low voice croaked. Alexanders head shot up to look at John, a small smile tugging on John's lips. His grip tightening on Alexander's softly. "I...I love you so much more... My sweet Alexander..." John said weakly, cupping Alexander's cheek to wipe his tears.

Alexanders jaw dropped as a breath caught in his throat. He froze for a few seconds. "O-Oh my god..." He said, his voice high pitched. "J-John!" He cried as he hugged John, burying his face into his shoulder. "I-I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! I promise...things will be different" He whimpered.

John grunted softly before he slowly brought his arms around Alexander. "D-Don't cry..please..." He croaked. Before he was engulfed into a tight embrace by a sobbing Frenchmen. John gave a weak smile as he returned the hug to Lafayette.

Their cheers were soon ended by the doctor coming into the room from the previous shouting, going to ask them to calm down but was shocked to see John awake. He greeted John before he looked at Lafayette and Alexander and asked them to step out so he could run a few test on Alexander to make sure he was alright.

"H-He....He is awake...He is....I can fix this..." Alexander muttered to himself as leaned outside the room, leaning on the door as Lafayette called Mulligan to tell him the good news. He could finally make things right...