Chapter 16

Recap

I didn't hesitate and walked through...

Your pov

It was simple... I just walked through the white door.

When I was awoken I had one white wing with a black dot and one black wing with a white dot.

"Welcome back, I see you have chosen my side, but your wings look different..." He spoke.

His eyes widen.

"I have always heard of this day... it has never happend before all the angels have tried it but none passed... you.... are the great awakening. Savior of world's to come." He spoke and as soon as those words left his mouth all the angels present at the time bowed down.

Even God himself...

"You represent yin and yang the forces of good and evil." He spoke.

"Follow me." His voice soft yet commanding.

I follow him to a balcony and he shows me the gardens of heaven.
It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

I look to my back to see my black wing becoming white and the black dot disappeared from my other wing.

"My wings change color?" I asked.

"Yes, when in a time of peace or in heaven your wings will be all white. When in a neutral or relaxed state your wings will be black and white with the dots like the Yin Yang, and finally when in a state of pure anger your wings will be all black." He explained quite well actually.

He walks over to this stone with a weird blue symbol in the top middle. (Pic above)

He began to summon all of the angels even light was there.

"Angel's of heaven!" He bellowed.

"The day has come, the day of the GREAT AWAKENING!" He yelled and all of the angels cheered.

He beckoned me forward and I stepped into the light. All of the angels clapped and then they did the unexpected. The bowed.

Light was surprised when I walked out but also clapped and bowed.

I was stunned...

"Y/n do you accept your roll as every world's guardian?" God asked.

I was so unsure, but my heart said otherwise and I bowed. (Like in the movie avatar when ang has to take his roll)

This was gonna be rough.

Everyone was cheering and clapping, I smiled as I was truly happy.

"Light, step forward, and take this young woman home." God spoke.

Light nodded and flew to me and taught me how to use my wings and we flew home together.

I waved goodbye as I walked into jacks house.

Jack was sitting on the couch sobbing with anti rubbing his back  trying to calm him down.

Jack looked up at me and dried his tears.

"I-is it really you?" He asked sniffling.

I nodded.

He ran up to me and embraced me in a warm hug which made my heart melt.

"I thought I lost you." He said into my shoulder.

I was lost for words.

"Sean... I didn't know I ment so much to you." I told him.

He looked at me while holding onto my shoulders. His eyes were red and puffy.

"You mean the world to me, i... I started having feelings when I saw you sleeping on the couch when we escaped from that house." He said.

Sean.... cares for me.

We just stare into eachothers eyes for a bit before he crashes his soft lips against mine.

It was passionate, and that's why I love him.

"Y/n." He said pulling away.

" yea?" I asked.

"W-will you be me girlfriend?" He asked.

I smiled and kissed him again. I felt him smile.

"I take that as a yes?" He asked.

I chuckle.

"Yes, sean!" I laugh.

I look over to anti, he looked so jealous. Like he was about to explode.

This can't be good.

Sorry for not updating for a while, but hope this makes up for it.

Bai my munchkins~