Chapter 14

Your pov

I watched as Wilford came out if the screen in pink smoke with a diamond blade in hand.

"What do you want Wilford?" I growled shifting into my bear form.

"Your power. You have no idea how strong you are. Stronger than me." He said mumbling the last part just barely audible.

I smirked at him.

He smirked at me, and then I realized there was another presences in the room.

My body went numb as a needle was inserted into my arm and I fell to the floor limp and useless.

My vision blurred and the last thing I saw was anti beating the shit out of dark and then running toward me while Wilford picked me up and teleported to his castle.

-time skip-

I slowly open my eyes which quickly adjusted to the dimly little room.

I was tied down by diamond infused rope so I wasn't able to escape.

"Wilford I don't have time for this shit!!" I yelled out even though I knew he was behind me.

"Sweetheart I'm not here to kill you, I'm here to make you my slave, you obey and you get rewarded... you disobey and you get punished." He said walking over with a diamond blade in his hand.

"I don't have time for this." I growled at him.

"Tisk tisk, I thought you would have lasted longer." He said while twirling the blade and walking over to me.

He made a swift movement and I had blood seeping out of my cheek.

He then proceeds to slowly drag the dagger across my forearm.

I winced at the pain it caused.

He then comes back with more items either made out of diamonds of infused with it.

"Please... stop." I pleaded.

"HAH!! You amuse me... I thought I was actually gonna get my fun time. But you screwed it up when you spoke." He said.

He then hit me in the stomach with a diamond baseball bat, which I eventually fell unconscious from the pain.

-anothier time skipo!-

I awoke to the sound of shuffling and muffled cries.

I looked over to my right and saw a floof of red hair.

"M-mark? Is that you?" I asked shaking from the aching pain coming from my stomach.

The floof turned around and revealed a crying mark badly beaten and bruised.

"ITS PLAY TIME!!" Wilford yelled from the top of the basement doorway.

Mark coward against the wall.

I growled at wilford.

"Now now kitten is that the way to treat your master?" He asked.

He walked over to mark and hung him to the ceiling by his wrists with metal chains, forcing him to watch whatever wilford was about to do to me.

He then proceeds to do the same for me but with diamond chains.

Jeez where does he get all this diamond? I questioned in my mind.

"I have my own diamond mine of course." He murmured while fastening the chains.

He walked over to his selection of 'play things' and picked out a bat, knife and a collar with a leash.

He hits my stomach again with the vat, not as hard as the first time.

I gasped as a single tear slipped from my eye.

"Please... I beg of you..... please stop." I said.

I've never felt so weak before.

He chuckles and walks over to me and puts the collar on not attaching the leash.

He grabs my wrist and places his hand on it.

I cry out in pain as a burning sensation runs through me.

I hear mark fighting against his restraints.

I look up at him and smile.

"Please don't worry." I say to him through his brain.

He nods and stops.
When the burning feeling goes away my wrist is left with a pink W on it.

"I have claimed you, you are mine." He says to me.

I look up at mark, and he looks extremely worried.

There is something about the mark on my wrist that I don't know about.

He finally attaches the leash to the collar and takes off the restraints.

"Night night sweetheart." I hear him say as the sound of mark yelling fills the air, and pink smoke surrounds me as I fall unconscious.

Hope you enjoy

Bai for now my Munchkins~