Chapter 2

Matpat's pov (weren't expecting that were a now.)

I was invited to a lab somewhere in L.A to see the new species of cat the scientist found.

I just finished telling Mark, Sean and Felix where I was going and I made sure to tell mark that I wasn't going to be able to make it to the F.N.A.F musical shoots.

I packed my phone and a few snacks for on the way home. I was exited to get a rare chance to actually see a new species.

I was so exited that I burst out of the front door and ran to my car. I hopped in and started the engine.

{Time skip because the barrels made me}

I was standing in front of this huge building. I checked to make sure I had my special visitor name tag on, and walked in.

I walked to the front desk and showed the lady my name tag and she showed me to a back room.

I sat down in a chair and waited... while I waited I noticed a giant cat, much larger than any other big cat I've seen.

It turned and stood sideways so I could see the mark on its shoulder.

I took a pic and sent it to mark.

(M-mark Y-you)

Y: mark, I'm at the lab and I found this gigantic cat in a glass cage with a familiar marking on it and I thought that you might know where this marking is from. *picture sent* *Picture above*

M: No

Fucking

Way.

Y: what? Do you know where that marking is from?

M: Yes I do...

That is the marking of the druid... only very powerful and skillful warriors could get it unless you were born with it.

Wait.

But that means that they aren't holding a cat in captivity.

They are holding a human captive.

Mat I'm going to tell jack and Felix and next week we are going to break that cat out got it?

Cliffhanger... again sorry about the short chapter it's 4 am here so I super tired.