Chapter 4

If you haven't seen jacksepticeyes all the way song check it out.

"Guess we're doing this the hard way." He said taking out a knife.

They had taken off my collar since I was already in restraints. I wriggled around in the metal cuffs trying to break free but no dice.

He held the knife to my arm. He took the tip of the knife and slowly dug it into my arm. I winced but I didn't give him satisfaction.

"GOD DAMMIT JUST GIVE US WHAT WE NEED AND WE WILL LET YOU GO!!!" He bellowed.

I roared in return making him cover his ears. I regret what I just did. My pointed cat ears lay flat on my head and my tail drooped between my legs.

He swiftly walked up and slapped me across the face as hard as he could hit.

My vision blurred and then went black as the last thing I heard was the soldiers uncuffing mat and letting him go.

Matpat's pov

I was watching the cat giving it concerned glances.

I watched as a 10 scientist walked into its cage.

I watched as two of them distracted the cat and one snuck up behind it. It leapt at the first two and knocked them out cold.

I didn't get to see the rest because a science walked in.

"I'm sorry but you have seen to much." She said in a calm voice.

I started yelling at her and this went back and forth for about 5 minutes before a cloth went over my mouth and nose and I passed out.

I woke up tied to a metal table with girl next to me. She looked to be about Seans age maybe 25. (Jack is 26 I believe).

She had purple cat ears that were pointed and a purple cat tail that was drooping between her legs.

I then saw the marking on here arm. It was the same exact marking as the cat i saw in the cage.

I thought for a few more moments... that means she IS the cat.

I was brought out of my thoughts as the general and about 10 soldiers walked in.

He introduced himself and walked over to the girl, and took off a collar I was assuming an electric collar.

She struggled in her restraints.

He then walked back over to her and took out a knife. He took the tip and slowly dug it into her skin.

She winced but didn't scream.

"GOD DAMMIT JUST GIVE US WHAT WE NEED AND WE WILL LET YOU GO!!!" He yelled at her.

Her eyes were slits... she was pissed.

She roared at him directly but it echoed around the room.

I couldn't cover my ears because I was strapped to a table.

Once she was done I could see the way her eyes went back to full pupils and her ears were flat on her head.

He walked over to her and slapped her as hard as he could and knocked her out.

He then walked over to me. He released me from the cuffs.

"You tell anyone about this me and my soldiers will hunt you down and bring you right back here... you understand?" He told me.

I nodded

"Good now get outta here." He said in an aggravated tone.

I did what I was told and walked out.
As I walked out of the room I saw a little kid in an orange shirt, green shorts and red shoes. (Heh anyone know what I'm referencing? No? Well here is a hint... _C_E_ Y_ B_ _L_ that should be easier now)

He gave me the finger. I just growled at the kid and walked out.

I made sure no one was following me and walked to marks house.

I knocked on the door and waited. Soon after I heard footsteps shuffling around.

Mark opened the door and looked at me. He rubbed his eyes and smiled.

His smile turned into a frown when he saw me with a frown on my face as well.

"Come in." He said In a hushed tone.

I walked into his house and sat on his couch.

"Is it about that cat, mat?" He asked slightly whispering.

I nodded.

"I'm not supposed to tell you but...

Me: no No NO WHY BARRELS WHY DO YOU MAKE ME DO THIS.

Barrels: BECAUSE PEWDIEPIE IS IN THIS STORY YOU EVIL PERSON. MWAHAHAHA

Me: nuuuuuuuu---

Cliffhanger 0-0.