Chapter 3

Your pov

My eyes flew open as I jumped up... well more of a jump flop.

I slowly got up and realized I was still in my cat form which suprized me because I NEVER wake up in cat form which meant they figured how to control my forms.

I walked around in my confined space peering out of the glass.

(If you haven't guessed this is before matpat showed up)

I was disappointed that I couldn't watch my favorite YouTuber's, Jacksepticeye, markiplier, pewdiepie, the game theorist and GTLive. (Super cheesy)

I was just about to lay down when I saw a figure walk into a room. I could see through the one way glass, and to my surprise it was matpat.

The guy he was talking to left the room and he sat down in the chair, RIGHT. NEXT. TO. THE. WINDOW.

He looked over at me as I paced my cell. I tried to show him my mark on my shoulder and I succeeded.

He gave me a weird look and took out his cellphone. He was trying to take a picture and I let him.

He then proceeded to call someone.

(U have superhearing by the way I mean you are.a cat makes fucking sense)

He was calling mark I could tell because I could hear his deep voice.
My ears twitched as I tried to listen in but couldn't because he was in a separate room from me making it difficult.

He got off the phone and looked at me with a worried face.

I read the sign on the door it said 'observation room'

Which meant he was going to watch what happens to me.

I saw his eyes shift the the left, and I was taken out of my thoughts when a buck of scientists came in.

Maybe about 10. I backed up growling and hissing, my tail lashing out.

2 made a move twards me. I crouched and leapt at the guy to my right. I found his hand and bit down hard.

The rest lunged at me. One hopped onto my back unexpectedly and I collapsed.

The muzzled me and slid me onto a net, all 10 men lifted me and walked me into this room.

I again saw matpat standing there giving me a worried glance.

I couldn't move because of the rope... they lifted me and placed me on a table.

A female scientist came around the table and started shining a flashlight in my eyes.

"Pupils equally responsive" she said.

They put a collar on me and I couldn't move anymore. I tried to growl but it came out as a peep.

They clicked a button and I was back in my human form cloths and all.

I could hear mat telling from the other room saying this was wrong.

I saw someone come up behind him with a cloth and put it around his nouth.

He passed out, and the scientist dragged him into the same room I was in.

They lifted me onto a table that was diagonal. They closed and locked the metal cuffs.

They did the same thing with him. Just then and there the general and a few soldiers walked in.

"Hello my names general eiling (pronounced I-ling)" he introduced himself. (First one to tell me what show general eiling is from will be mentioned in a chapter)

I looked over at mat to see he was just waking up.

Wait so this is a lab but in a military base.

"Y/N we can do the the easy way, where you tell us how to harness the power of the druid... or we can do this the hard way." He said pressing a button.

A jolt of electricity flowed throughout my body with waves of unwanted pain.

I tensed and held in my scream not wanting him to be satisfied.

I looked over at mat he was just giving me a worried look.

He pressed the button again sending another wave of pain I arched my back and held in my scream again.

"Guess we're doing this the hard way." He said taking out a knife.

Cliffhanger... I'm so evil >:)

Again sorry for the short chapter and remember to find out what happens in the next chapter

BAI KAWAII ^-^.