Chapter 7

You're pov

I awoke with a theobbing pain in my head.

I already knew what was going to happen... I just thought he would leave jack out of it.

I turned my head and saw jack to the left of me.

It looked like he was already awake just faking it.

As the general walked in I growled, which made jack open his eyes. He looked up at the general.

"I thought this was a lab not a military base." Jack blurted out.

The general was about to slap jack but I stopped him with my tail. Jack shook his head no at me but I flipped the general off his feet and onto the floor without warning.

Jack had a worried expression on his face as he looked at me.

'I'm used to it' I mouthed. He nodded but still gave me that same worried expression.

Why did he care so much we just met.

The general walked up to me so we were face to face.

My ears twitched as I heard him turn up the power on the shock collar.

My eyes widened as I realized what the original setting was to the one he just set.

He pressed the button and the pain was so unbearable that I couldn't hold in my scream.

I let out a screach as my body tensed and my veins turned purple my E/C glowed a a bright blue and purple.

Jack just stared as this unknown power coursed through me.

The general was dazed but quickly snapped back to reality.

"QUICK GET SOME OF HER BLOOD!!" He yelled.

The end of my tail lit up in a purple fire. I was trying my hardest to stop it, because if he got a sample of my blood while I was in this state who knew what he could do.

I didn't remember anything after that.

Seans pov MO HUGZ <(^-^<)

She and I chatted for a bit before we were interrupted by a general walking in.

There were about 15 soldiers that walked into the room.

3 of the soldiers charged at her, and at the last second she leapt into the air letting the three guards collide and her landing ontop.

I saw 5 of them sneak up behind her while she was focused on the ones in front.

I tried to run at them but one of the guards held me back.

Before I knew it I was on the floor with this mystery person.

That was the last thing I remembered before I blacked out.

Don't worry my children it's only seans pov next chapter :D

*static* Hehehehe I am the LEADER barrel... we have the author here and if you EVER want her to update again you have to tell her to take Felix out of the story >:D

(Don't worry I'll still update :D just go along with it :D)

Also sorry about the short chapter.