Ch.15: Strike Three... OUT!

Third POV

Well, looks like shit's about to go down lmao why do I keep writing chapters for this shit fic. Oh, for views, riiiiight. 😂
Anyways, rn Tord is trying to find a big ass monster named Tom and yeah, pew pew fights, blood, gore.🔫
In other words, hold on to your fucking hats! Cuz this is the end!😵

Tord's Pov

I ran as quickly as I could to try to catch up to Tom. But my small legs did not help at all. My only option was to call over the army, or at least Paul and Patryk-
Then I realized that I killed them. Great. Just really fucking greeeeat.

Therefore, I had to call upon the army itself. Or at least a few men from my dumb army. I grasped the phone in my pocket and called at my office, hopping that the stupid secretary would answer.

"Hello, who is this?" She questioned with her usual annoyed voice. I could clearly hear her chewing on her fucking gum.

"This is your boss, for fuck's sake Heather can't you learn how to chew normally. Jeez."
"Oh. My. Gosh. Mr. Larsson you're alive! I thought (and hoped) that you died!" Heather growled and awaited my response.

"Shut it Heather, I am in no need for your shit comments. Can you just call over my main soldiers?"
"Ya killed them, ya dingus,"

"One day I'm gonna kill you too, I swear to God. Just fucking call two men or women over,"
"I don't give a shit, you don't scare me with your dumb gay ass hair. Fine, I'll send two of 'em. Are you on your period, do you want a tampon? Also, where is your location?"

"Shove that tampon up your ass, Heather and trace my phone call back you lazy bitch,"
"Well, someone's in his MEN-strual cycle..." She muttered and continued, "Two men are in your area, hot men just for you, you gay ass boy. They're on their way to meet you up," Heather sneered and hung up before I could even speak.

That bitch.

I sat on a bench in the park for 20 minutes, waiting for the soldiers to arrive. It was freezing cold. That's when I saw it, or him I guess. It was Tom, in his full-blown monster form. He seemed to be... sulking?
I remember walking up to him, steadily and silently. I placed my hand on his warm back gently, making him jump a little.

"Don't stress out Tom, it's me, Tord, remember? Calm down buddy it's gonna be okay!" I tried to cheer him up, his back was arched and he was staring pitifully at the snow-covered ground.
My words must've hurt him in some way because he scooted away with a low growl. I could somehow see a frown on his monstrous face, tears started to form.

"Tom don't be like this please, just calm down," I whispered softly. Tom's body shrunk in size and he started to mutter out words,

"You.... you did this to me, you and your dumb experiences. I am not a lab rat!" He growled but his size remained at it's shrinking rate.

"I'm sorry for my past mistakes, I know that what I did is wrong. I'm so, so sorry! Please, just forgive me," I pleaded, trying to get closer to the beast.

"Sorry won't be enough!" The Brit shouted angrily.

From afar I could see my soldiers pull up in their car, with their guns to brandish. I felt dread flowing threw my body.
As they got closer and closer, my panic was rising. If I couldn't calm Tom down, they'd... Shoot him.

"What do you want! What is it that you want from me, Tom?" I started yelling, my eyes welling up.
Another car pulled up, it was Edd. Fucking hell, I didn't need more trouble. My soldiers hopped off their car, their guns shining under the light of day, although it was already sundown. I signalled them to stop and stay put, hoping to gain time.