Ch.1: A Cyborg Visit

Chapter 1
A Cyborg Visit
//A/n: This fic contains swear words and such. Also it doesn't get all lovey dovey right away. As the characters (Tom & Tord) despise each other. It will take time to just build a friendship. Therefore, an eventual relationship will be further on in the story. So please do not ask me to write cutesy, smutty, fluffy scenes (especially right away). There will be scenes of merely cute bonding and obvious liking to one another, however. Please to not rush the process of this story. Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~
It was silent.
Tom, Edd and Matt were glaring at the TV screen, horrified by the gore scenes. None of them dared to speak, they all were far too concentrated.
That's what they did pretty much all the time, watched movies all together. Mainly at Edd's place, too. He took note of that, he took note of all their actions and habits. Just so he could make his entry perfect. Not in a vain way, no way in hell was he vain. Not after the mistake he did. He just wanted to talk to them when they were all together. Even if they didn't forgive him, he'd at least know that he tried.
After the incident, the trio kind of gave up on the misadventures and settled down. The only one that didn't settle down was Tom. The mere thought of the incident made him panic and fear the day that he'd see him entering his life once again.
Tom knew he'd come back, they always do. Like in the movies. He felt it in his guts that the little twerp would try his luck with Edd's kindness.
Boy, he hated him for that. He hated him for doing that to Edd. All those years he abused of Edd's precious friendship for a stupid robot. The minute Tom sees him, he'll beat him up real good.
A loud knock was heard
Than another.
"I'll get it" Tom mumbled, seeing as the guys were clearly not going to move.
He didn't bother checking who it was through the door's peep hole.
He instantly regretted that.
"Hello, Tom" the all too familiar Norski said in his blood curdling, Norwegian accent. Half of his face was gravely scared and one of his eyes was obviously fake. It was robotic, like his arm. Like a cyborg. He was dressed with his typical attire. Red hoodie, dark grey pants...
Tom backed away in disgust, fear and hate. He was too shocked to do anything else.
"What do you want with us, stupid commie?!" He blurted, trying to keep himself composed but he terribly failed.
Edd and Matt paused the movie and glared, in shock. Their "old friend" who betrayed them was suddenly here.
They both quickly walked up to Tord, giving him a death stare.
"Listen, you guys deserve some explanations. That's the least I can do after what I've done..." Tord replied, not even punching Tom for calling him a commie. He was obviously remorseful.
"Go away-" Tom hissed, but he was cut off by Edd.
"Fine, Tord. We'll listen to what you have to say. Maybe then we'll see about your case" Edd coldly said, he still wasn't sure if this was some sort of twisted joke. He let Tord in and gestured him to take a seat on the couch.
"I won't l-listen to his r-rambles and lies, count me out on ever trusting that little twerp again." Tom stammered, still trying to stay composed after failing. He left Edd's apartment and slammed the door.
"Always going to hate you, is he?" Edd joked to Tord, trying to make the atmosphere less dense.
"I kind of deserve it" mumbled Tord, not even slightly surprised of Tom's reaction.
"Tell us about the aftermath, Tord. We want explanations, too." Edd added, with a serious tone of voice.
"Yeah, Todd, why should we even trust you?" Matt pondered, confused about the whole ordeal more than anything.
"It's Tord, Matt, I'll explain" Tord replied, sighing.
Meanwhile, Tom was pacing around his apartment like a caged animal. He was furious. He wanted to downright slaughter the evil Norski.
He threw an empty bottle of Smirnoff across the room, it smashed against a wall and shattered in tiny pieces. Tom didn't even care, he was far too angry to care.
"Stupid fucking commie! You had your damn chance long ago and you blew it, LITERALLY BLEW IT!" He shouted, so loud that the entire population in the building heard it. Including Tord.
Tom knew very well that Tord heard it and he hoped, oh he hoped that those words hurt Tord.
He took out a bottle of Smirnoff from the fridge and took large gulps of the intoxicating liquid. It tasted icky but Tom didn't mind, he grew used to the taste long ago. Soon enough he was drunk, very drunk.
A knock was heard at the door, it was Edd.
"Tom, this is Edd, are you okay? We have to talk..." He worriedly asked.
The world spun around as Tom stumbled to the door.
"Wha, what is it Edd? *hic*" Tom slurred.
"Oh God, Tom, you're drunk again? Listen buddy you can't wash away your emotions with alcohol. It's bad for your health and it only makes things worse."
"Shaddup Edd, health can suck my ass. *hic* Now, tell me what's up other than *hic* the sky" Tom snapped at Edd, annoyed that his friend was lecturing him about alcohol, again.
"Tord... was given a second chance and he'll be staying with us. The thing is, Matt has no place due to his novelty toys collection. As for me, I absolutely need my extra room for animation and art" Edd rambled, which got on Tom's nerves even more.
"Wow, you actually *hic* fell for Tord's lies. Great another giant robot will try to annihilate me. Yada, yada, yada... CUT TO THE CHASE, will you?" Tom growled, he was very peeved that his buddies didn't even consider his opinion on Tord coming back. For the second time.
Edd was taken back by Tom's words. Sure, Tom could be rude at times, but never this rude and mean. He understood why Tom was mad, however and Edd fully respected that. Tom had every right to be peeved right now.
"My point is, since you have an extra room... Would you mind letting Tord in? Just until he finds a place to live, he was kicked out of his home. Me and Matt think this would be helpful for you to build a friendship with Tord. You know, getting along with him and stopping your childish wars?"
Tom sighed, he didn't know what to say. He really didn't want to. Although, since Edd really wanted him to get along with Tord, he could do it for Edd.
"You know what? Fine. I'll let him in, but don't come crying to me when he betrays you and Matt. Also he'll have to pay rent. He's not my buddy, he's just a stranger living with me and paying rent. Nothing more." Tom replied, not even slurring because of how serious he was at the moment.
Edd grinned widely and chirped
"Thank you, Tom! I'll go get Tord"
Tom sighed and rubbed his forehead, all this sudden action gave him a head ache.
Edd was back with the shorter male, yes, Tom did exceed Tord's height which made Tom chuckle a little.
"Come in shorty, I'll show you you're room. Then we'll talk business" He instructed Tord, whilst still chuckling about Tord's height. Tord glared at Tom and followed him to the room.
The room was small, it had one tiny window with a light which hardly did it's job at all. At least, it was clean and Tord actually had a bed. He settled in the room and went to join Tom, who left moments ago to the living room with his vodka.
"So, umm... What business you had to talk about, Tom?" He hesitantly asked, knowing that Tom could be quite impulsive at times. Tom stood up from his couch and walked over to Tord, towering over him. He gave him the best death glare Tom could afford to do without eyes.
"Listen, commie, we're nothing. I'm not your "old friend" nor am I your enemy. You are just a stranger renting a room in my place. You pay your own food and whatever else you need." He lectured in the clearest voice a drunk Tom could do.
"Alright, Thomas. I fully understand"
"Don't call me Thomas, It's Tom" His voice was more monotone than what Tord had ever heard in his entire life time. He nodded and took a seat on the far end of the couch, the furthest he could from Tom.
Meanwhile, Edd and Matt were having a conversation on the whole situation.
"I don't know, Edd, I just think that we can't trust him for now." Declared Matt, still worried about Tord's arrival.
"I know, Matt. We'll give him a second chance but we can't let our guard down like last time." Edd responded, sounding sure of himself although inside, he too, was worried.
"You sure? Also, sending him to Tom's place, of all people?"
"Sending him to Tom's place will help us prove if he is really here for friendship. Not here for another giant robot he left behind. Also, it might actually give them an opportunity to finally get along after all those years of hate. Who knows? They might actually get to bond" replied Edd.
He got a can of cola out of the fridge and sat beside Matt, who still seemed worried. Edd pulled his green hoodie over his knees and sighed. Things were going out of control very quickly. Tord was back, Tom is probably killing him as we speak, Matt seemed shocked out of his mind. Edd, on the other hand, was worried, yet calm. He just felt that Tord actually wants friendship back.
You never know with Tord, Edd thought as he pated his friend, trying to calm him down.
"I don't know Edd, I don't know what to think about this. He hurt my face, Edd! My pretty, pretty face! Leaving him with Tom might work out for now but what happens if we leave them alone together for too long? I'm sure one of us will die." Matt commented and shuddered, he didn't want to think about it anymore.
Tom glanced at Tord, who was half asleep on the couch while watching Tv. He squinted at the sight, HE had to watch over the stupid commie. For what reason? Because Edd said so. In all honesty, Tom would kill him right on the spot if it weren't for Edd.
"Why did you *hic* come back?" He slurred in a low, almost shy voice.
"I... I missed you guys... A lot." Tord mumbled, trying not to say anything that could throw the drunk Jehovah's Witness off.
"You had you're chance! *hic* Why would you do such a thing?" Tom began to feel a little ticked off.
"I know, okay? I... I just really wanted that robot back and you were in the way and... And" He stammered as he felt panic taking over him.
Now Tom was peeved.
"You almost killed ME! You killed Jon, who was totally not in the way and destroyed the HOUSE! *hic* You're just evil. Nothing less and nothing more." Tom growled at him, tearing into him like an animal.
"I know what I did and I know what I am!I see myself every day, for your information. You are perfectly right. I'm downright evil, but somewhere deep in me, I regret it, alright? Anyways, it was nice talking to you, Thomas" Tord hissed and stormed to his room, leaving a drunk Tom behind, alone with his thoughts.
Could he actually regret? Tom pondered. This made him think, could Tord feel anything at all? Except lust to hurt others, could you actually lie about emotions easily?
These questions made Tom restless, it's not like he ever was able to sleep after the incident, however.
//sorry if this is short, it's just an intro to the fanfic. Sorry if there's any typos and I hope you guys like it.
///: VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS WILL ALSO BE ON QUOTEV