Chapter 1

Ruby P.O.V

I was thinking of a memory. A memory I want to forget but can't. The day I met Weiss. Yep. Weiss Schnee! I'm thinking about her and I can't stop! I should've met her in a nicer way. The first word i should've said is hi, not "Sorry!"! I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was The girl.

"Ruby are you ok?" Weiss asked.

"Y-Yeah! I'm ferpectly fine!" I said to her.

"Ferpectly? You mean Perfectly. And why are you sweating so much? A-and blushing?!"

"I said nothing!"

I used my semblance to zoom past her, and went to the library to look for somewhere to hide. I went in this corner and found Blake there reading a book called The Ninjas of Love?

"What what kind of book is that?" I asked her.

"U-um.. it's nothing important!" She hid the book behind her back.

"Ok? Can you help me plea-"

"Ruby? Ruby?!"

I heard Weiss whispering. She was in the next ile, so I ran past her and Went into the gym and under the bleachers.

Weiss P.O.V

I swear I saw Ruby go in here. I went into the next ile and found Blake hiding a book behind her back.

"Have you seen Ruby?" I asked.

"Yes. She asked me if she needed help, then ran away."
"But where?!" I yelled at Blake
"The gym I think! Now go away."

I ran out the library, and into the gym.

"Ruby?! Ruby!!!"

I heard crying. I followed the noise and It came from the bleachers.

"R-Ruby?"

I looked under the bleachers and she was there...CRYING?!

"W-Weiss.. Just-"

"Ruby why are you crying? Did I say something?"

"Just go."

Those two words made me get angry, so I sat next to her.

End of P.O.V

Weiss sat next to Ruby and hugged her.

"Why didn't you go?" Ruby asked

"Because I feel like you are hiding something, and I wanna help. Wow this is the first time I said that."

Ruby sniffled, then looked at Weiss.

"I-it's fine if you hate me if I say this, but"

CLIFFYANGER!!! HAHAHA! I'm so sorry, but i loved making and baking Stories. And please vote... i wanna be the very best like no one ever was. Bye