"Oh but you have." He brought my wrist to his mouth and placed a small kiss on the inside, never talking his eyes off mine.

Even that small gesture was enough to make my cheeks burn. His other hand released mine and went around my waist, pulling me closer. His warmth engulfed me and my knees turned wobbly once more.

"Liars deserve to be punished, don't you think?" He chuckled, tightening his grip.

"Punished, h-how?" I frowned.

"I think you know." He murmured in a low voice that sped up my heart rate.

Then it clicked. I did know what he was talking about.

"That's not much of a punishment really." I muttered.

"What do you suggest then?" He laughed.

He had such a pure laugh. It made him look years younger and absolutely carefree. I realised that I had missed him and decided to go for it. Standing on my tiptoes, I brushed my lips against his earlobe. It was as high as I could reach.

"Whatever you want." I whispered.

He looked at me with shock in his eyes. It was flattering actually. I lived for the rare moments when I could affect him so.

"If you're able that is." I chuckled, "seeing as you're injured and all."

"Enough talking." He growled before picking me up and depositing us both on the bed.

In the back of my mind, I did note that the tray of food had fallen off but at that point neither of us cared enough to do anything about it. After all, there were more important matters at hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dominic dragged me to the kitchen afterwards and forced me to eat. People were quite happy to have him back. It was quite evident from their faces. Beluh especially couldn't keep the grin off. Dominic found it amusing.

I was happy to have him back as well. I did not know whether I could survive losing him. It felt as though I was only one death away from going mad.

"The food is delicious don't you think ?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I mumbled. The thought just wouldn't go away.

He said something else.

"Yeah that's nice." I said without thinking.

"Seraphina?" He said and I looked at him. His face didn't give much away.

"Yes?" I bit my lip, having no clue as to what he had been talking about.

"I asked you if you liked the soup?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I did." I muttered and winced the next second, realising my mistake.

"There is no soup." He narrowed his eyes.

"I'm sorry." I sighed, "my mind is elsewhere."

"I noticed." the corner of his mouth lifted into a half smile, "do you want to talk about it?"

"Yes." I whispered, "I feel like I will lose my mind if anything happens to you. I've already lost my parents and Henry. I can't deal with losing you."