"Miss if you would please follow me"The officer says  holding out his hand, she looks at the officer then to C.j. then takes the officers hand and he walks her to a police car. The other officer puts C.j. in hand cuffs and puts him in the back of the police car.

>Time Skip To Police Station<

A she sits there her eyes start to wonder around, soon they land on her mother who is walking into the building. Her mother spots her and runs to her daughter, she was going to hug her but then she saw her stomach.

"Y-You're pregnant"Her mother says in a scared tone, the girl looks down at her stomach and then away in shame.

"Yeah, me and C.j. are gonna start a family"She says, causing a smile to form on her face. Her mother freezes, starring in awe at the girl.

"But, he kidnapped you. Don't you remember calling me and tell me"She says in a scared and questioning tone. (Y/n) nods and then look into her mothers eyes.

"I was being weird, I love him mom. A-and I want this to happen I want to have a family with him"She says, and her mothers stare of awe becomes greater.

"Miss (L/n) we would like to ask you some questions now" A officer says and motions for her to enter the room. (Y/n) nods and leaves her mother's side to go answer their questions.

She sits in the chair at the table and looks to the woman sitting in front of her.

"Miss (L/n), I'm here as a friend, in this room C.j. can't hear us. So I want you to tell me everything so that's we can help you" She says and cups the girls hands. (Y/n) retracts her hands and stares questionable at the woman.

"What are you talking about, he loves me and I love him. I don't even know why we're here, I don't want to press charges" She says crossing her arm, and looking at the woman with a bit of anger.

The woman gives an amazed look and then whispers something to a gentlemen next to her, he nods and leaves the room.

They wait passionately and soon the door opens to revel C.j. and the man that the woman officer whispered to. (Y/n) stands quickly and goes to hug him. C.j. smiles and raps his arms around her.

"You're okay right they didn't do anything to you or the baby" C.j. whispers and she nods and then leans back to kiss him. He smiles and wraps his arms tighter around her but soon pulls away. They turn when they hear (Y/n)'s mother behind them.

"(Y/n) I don't understand, you-you said...."She starts but does finish. (Y/n) looks to her and smiles.

"I know what I said, but I love him mom and I want to start a family with him, aren't you happy you're going to be a grandma"She says, and then her mother's look changes.

"Ive made a mistake officers I'm sorry your can let him go" Her mom says and (Y/n) smiles giving her a small thank you. The officers agrees to let them go and the three walk out C.j. holding (Y/n) close as he sends a glare towards her mother.

"I-I'm sorry you two"Her mom says and C.j. just glares at her more. He pulls (Y/n) away and starts to walk to his car.

"I don't want you to be near her anymore, who does she think she is saying that. Your happy to be with me you said it yourself" He says to the girl pulling her onto his lap. "Your mine and to think that I kidnapped your is stupid, I just took what was mine" He says in low voice, his eyes going dull. She moves to look at him and kisses him deeply.

"Calm down, I'm not leaving and she was just being a good mother thats all" She says leaning her forehead on his looking into his bright blue eyes. His eyes return back to normal and he smiles .

"Okay, okay your right. I'm sorry" He says and leans towards her to give her a kiss. She smiles and kisses him back.

      The ride didn't take that long though and before they knew it they were home.

"I'm gonna go take shower"She says and kisses his cheek when heads upstairs. He follows behind though and takes hold of her hand.

"I'll join you" he says with a smirk "It'll help calm me down"He says and then takes the lead heading to the bathroom. The girl blushes but doesn't protest, I mean what would be the point he's already seen her naked.

They head upstairs and take their shower than eat dinner and head to bed. Today had been a long day for the both of them and they just wanted it to end.

(Y/n) Lays in the bed and C.j. pulls her to his chest, both of them peacefully falling asleep.
===========================================&==================&=================
>>>>>>>>Author-Chan -Okay I hope you liked it that's all today because I put six new locks on the door, Okay Bye my loves and don't forget to eat cupcakes. :3
>>>>>>>C.j *Bangs loudly on door* READER-CHAN WAIT DON'T LEAVE

~ShafferGirl & C.j. :3 >:3