Chapter 2: And Smoking (EDITING IN PROGRESS)

I smirk at Johns obvious cough, Sherlock smirks as well then lays down closing his eyes, his hands raising into a prayer position below his chin. John turns to me, holding out my coat and leads me out of the flat and down the street to the supermarket doing the shopping for both flats. We take it back to the flats and I put my stuff away before taking a shower. I walk into 221b drying my light brown hair with a towel, I notice Sherlock laying down still, eyes closed he mutters something, probably to himself as I sit down in a chair by their fire to help dry my hair.
"That is my chair" Sherlock states louder "Of course you already knew that." He then says, I smile nodding my head slowly as he turns to look at me, his hands falling from their position.
"Clever Sherlock. Cigarettes are under the skull" I state pointing the skull on the mantle piece after seeing Sherlock itch his arm where his patch was, I pick up the newspaper reading a few articles for jobs.
"Column 4, advert 2. A personal assistant for a Mr. Mycroft Holmes. And I knew that." Sherlock suddenly stands from the sofa and strides over to the fire place. He quickly lifts the skull and takes a cigarette from the packet.
"No you didn't Sherlock. Don't lie. Doesn't suit you. What is your brothers number?" I then ask noticing it is a landline for his office that is advertised and come to the conclusion it'd be better to phone his personal number.
"Why do you want it?" Sherlock asks, amateur.
"To make a social call about plants. What do you think Sherlock. I want to speak with him directly not to his secretary. Speaking with him directly will increase my chances." I state rolling my eyes at the slight stupidity of the man before me.
"You don't suit sarcasm."Sherlock hands me his phone as he stands by the window as he lights a cigarette and letting out a long sigh. I find Mycroft's number and dial it not bothering to use my own phone.
"William Sherlock Scott Holmes. Do not phone me. I phone you, do not make this a regular thing" I hear a posh voice say, I try to hold back laughter after hearing Sherlocks full name. This will be amusing.
"You obviously don't get along with Sherlock then. Duly noted. Hi, I am Mykala Watson. Enquiring about a job? Also Mr Holmes cut back on the cigarettes, smoking 20 a day isn't good for health is it?" I state, Sherlock smirks at my comment to Mycroft as I hear him on the other line coughing.
"Miss Watson, A job? My assistant I presume? How did you know about the-" He starts but I cut him off.
"Mr Holmes, I can assure you that as your assistant I will be able to tell when you are smoking, also the way your voice is pitched in fact smoking now. Shall I see you Monday?" I say in reply to his half question, he sighs a yes before I hang up chucking the phone back to Sherlock. I walk up to my flat then go to bed knowing I will have to be up extra early to go on the case Sherlock wanted help with, he did want to ask earlier but thought better of it.