lust x reader

There will be lemons in this. So be warned.

Slaming the door shut, I beathe of relief. The monsters in this underground had once again tried to take a peice of me. Well thats not happening ever. Locking the door, I take off my jacket. I could only find a few things that was decent in this sex hole. Walking over to the pink sofa, I fall down on it and sigh. Why couldn't I have fallen into a place full of mean people or swaped versions of the monsters. (... heh opps) That would have been better then this. Sigh I guess thats life. A place where almost everyone thinks of sex. What a world huh.

I'm snapped out of thought by someone shaking my arm. "(Y/N) Hello is anyone their. I'm trying to get a hold of a (Y/N) plz. Is this head even working?" A robotic voice asks, looking annoyed. I smile and shake my head. "New number who dis?" The robot,Mtt as I call him, sighs. "At least I got an answer from you." I nod my head and rest my head back. Mtt shakes his head and walks over to a matching pink chair.

Turning on the tv, we see a mini Mtt on the talk show. Some of the monsters try to interupt him, but he keeps going. Same as always even tho this is the newest episode. We sit in silence, letting the tv talk away. I looked all in the crowd at the stage as mini Mtt asked for helpers. In the front was a tall looking skeleton. I think his name is paprica. But that was the guy the MTT and a little school girl crush.

Suddenly there was a bing. MTT reaches into his pocket and brings it out to see the message. Appon seeing the ID he squeals. "Eeeeeee." Rolling my eye, chuckling, already knowing that it was paprica. "(Y/n), what would you do if your crush asked you to go on a date with you." I pretend that I'm thinking. "I'd say yes." He nods his head. "Ok what hes also nervous to go on a date. Do you think he could ask his best friend if she can go with so he doesnt say something stupid." Laughing, I nod my head. "Sure why not." MTT smiles, but something glissens in his eye. I start to feel worry creep up my spin. What are you planing toaster.

-timeskip to date by a very nervous reader-

You got to be kidding me. Standing across from me was 2 skeletons. Paprica in a his usual, and his brother, Salsa, I think. I start to stare at his jacket, or more the blue fluff. Mtt and Pap notices and so does Salsa. "Heh see something you like?" Salsa asks, I nod. I then point to a lemon (hehe told you it had lemons)I noticed after looking at the fluffy.

He laughed, mtt and paprika however face palm. "Are you serious."Mtt asks, all I do is chuckle. "No I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you." Sans chuckles and extends his hand. MTT starts to look a little worried, but I don't notice. When I go to shake his hand, he grabs my wrist and pulls me closer to him. His face and inch away from mine. My face starts to to heat up from the closeness. "Hi names sans, sans the skeleton." He lowers his voice to make himself sexy, but I roll my eyes. "Wait your names sans, I thought your name was salsa." Sans looks at me, then points to paprika. "Whats his name?"

"Paprika." I say. Then I start to think back to when MTT started to say their names. Looking over to MTT. "Well then I must be the salsa to your chip." Sans says bluntly. I look back at him and raise and eyebrow. "That was bad."
"I know 😌".

-Time skip to after the date and on the way home-

The date between pap and mtt was sucsessful, but later in the date I had found out that I was also on a date with sans. I wasnt to happy about that. Turns out sans has a lot of the same intrests as me. Also he likes to flirt with me a lot, but I always have a punback (Carrot:Still not funny. Me:😥 ik) I think I acually have a crush on him, but Im not going to tell anyone that till I know for sure.

-Few dates later with sans-
-After 6th date-

"Hey that was fun. Like really fun. Lets do that again." I ask, giving him a smile. He starts to blush purple and smiles back. "Heh yeah that was great. Anyway (Y/N) I wanted to ask you. Would you like t-to be m-my um my . . ." At this point his face was completely purple. "Your?" I ask, hoping for what I think it is. He talks a deep breath and says... " Willyouliketobemygirlfriend?" I blush slightly and smile. Suddenly Sans leans forward, connecting his 'lips' with mine. At first Im suprised, but slowly I ease into the kiss. I start to wrap my arms around his neck, while he puts his hands on my waist. A minute after we pull apart. Looking into his eyes I see hearts shape. God how I love this skeleton.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I forgot to post this yesterday. Anyway 😏Their you go a sweet and lemon ending. Now Ik that the requester asked for lemons so I gave you some. Here you go. Now I hope the rest of you have a nice day.