However, things made a turn for the worst on her third day locked up. Kyra appeared again with two men at either side. One had long matted hair and he just looked insane. There was no other way to put it. The second had a slicked back grey ponytail who had a stoic expression on his face. That was when the first curse hit her. Kyra asked her a question that she knew Felicity didn't have an answer for, and then she punished her for not knowing the answer. She didn't cast the spell herself, instead opting to sit on a chair nearby, crossing her legs, and placing her hands behind her head. The large smile plastered on her face showing that she was sitting down like she was about to watch a movie she had been desperate to see.

The two men took turns in hitting her with numerous spells, laughs escaping the three of them as they watched her suffer. It went on for roughly an hour, and almost like it was congratulatory, a large roast dinner was given to her. She wasted no time in eating every bit of the delicious meal but it was once she finished that she realised it probably wasn't a good idea. A concoction of some kind could have been laced within it. For the next hour, she had sat with her back pressed against the cold wall, waiting on something to happen.

Nothing did.

Despite this, Felicity knew deep down that it hadn't just been given to her to keep her alive. Kyra was playing a mind trick on her in some way. What that trick was exactly, she wasn't sure, and she didn't want to strain her mind thinking up a possibility. She refused to let herself sleep that night, not wanting to show vulnerability in a situation where vulnerability would almost certainly, lead to her or her daughter's death.

The exact same thing happened today. Every thick curtain was closed, keeping out any form of sunlight. Because of this, she had no idea what time it was. She realised with a start that this was clearly being done on purpose. Kyra had realised that she might try and find a pattern that would allow her to have the upper hand. This made Felicity slump to the ground in annoyance, not knowing a single thing that might happen. The same two men were sent in along with a third, and once again, Kyra made herself comfortable in a large seat and watching intently at the torture the young woman was going through.

They were trying to break her. They'd gotten her in a weak spot. They knew that she desperately wanted her child to make it out of this alive, and they knew that if they targeted her physically, it would begin to unravel her. Like the day before, shortly after they left, a large plate of freshly made food was handed to her. This time she took her time eating it, not knowing if there was anything laced within it, but her stomach desperately needing to be filled. Despite her being in pain, she was still going to refuse showing any form of weakness. So, she wiped her face void of any emotion that could be read in to, and proceeded to look around the room once more.

Roughly twenty minutes passed of this, and at some point, she felt a huge wave of drowsiness overcome her. It came so suddenly that she was rendered speechless. Yes, she hadn't slept in two days but she'd done that before with no problem. She froze in realisation as another one of Kyra's plans became obvious to her. The first large dinner was used to trick her into thinking she would be alright, and the second had been laced with something. Before she had any chance to react, her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she fell unconscious.

Slowly, she felt her eyes flutter open. She expected to see a bright light, hoping everything was a dream that felt like reality. She blinked a couple of times but all she saw was black, and panic began to seep in. Felicity looked down to her left arm which was covered in bruises- proof that she had not been asleep. Her stomach turned with nausea and a few seconds later, she was bent over heaving up nothing.

She wasn't sure if it had been minutes, hours, or even days since she had passed out. The only thing that was clear to her was that she was not in the room she had previously been in. She was still shackled to a wall, and iron gates surrounded what was obviously the entrance. She was in a cell, a large cage. Her being the attraction, and anyone walking by being amused by her. She hates feeling trapped, or like she is stuck inside a bubble of some sort. But this feeling of isolation was a whole lot worse.