I walked over to pops and gave him a hug, then I saw King's older cousin Kehlani and decided I'd go over to say hey

"Kehlani boo how have you been "

"Oh my gosh Nelly look at you, you've always been pretty but girl you bout fine asf"

She said all of this while checking me out. Did I mention Kehlani is a lesbian?

"Girl your Glo done came through too, done gained a lil booty or whatever, " I said clapping

"See now you wanna be funny " she straight faced me

I giggled then kissed her cheek.

"It's all love, but how have you been?"

"I've been fine, I have a girlfriend now, Lexi she should be around here somewhere. I'm going to school for cosmetology you know how much I like doing hair and makeup, I also moved closer to King's place about a month ago. I'm three blocks over. How's everything with you?"

" Things have been okay, I'm still in High school, and I'm still single, I've started applying to colleges and all that good stuff"

"When're you and King gonna stop playing?" She said rolling her eyes

I looked away and acted like I had no idea what she's talking about.

She rolled her eyes at me then this short dark-skinned girl walked up and put her arm around her waist.

"Hey babe this is Chanel, Nelly this is Alexis"

"It's nice to meet you, you can just call me Lexi, I like your hair color. It fits you."

"Thanks"

We talked for a bit more then I walked around to find King and everyone else.

Tyree Jones| King

I'm at the table with Ace, Dee, Taee, and Jay. Two of my older cousins Tevin and Dre are at the table with us too.

We have a few spliffs in a rotation and a few drinks. We're just chilling and talking.

Nelle walked over and sat on my lap.

"You good?"

"Yea I'm fine, are you ?" She asked looking down at me.

I nodded yes the passed her the joint she hit it a few times then passed it back then she began to speak.

"I'm about to go fix my plate, you hungry?"

"Yea I am"

" Ok, I'll fix you a plate, any specific drink?"

" Water"

She got up and started to walk away until Dee called after her.

"Nelly, can you fix me a plate too?"

"Your hands and feet broke? I think the fuck not, get up and fix it yourself"