1- I'm Anna

"I was walking down the street and saw these two boys behind me. I ignored them and continued walking down the street. They were following me! I didn't say anything and continued walking down the street and they continued following me. Then I walked back to my house and went to open the door when someone grabbed my arm! I turned around and saw one of the boys holding onto my wrist while the other one was staring at me in the sidewalk. He said something to me but it was quiet and I couldn't make out what he was saying. Then he let go of my wrist and switched places with the other twin and the other twin hugged me, then they both left. I walked into my house and saw a note on the table. I picked it up and before I was able to read it, I woke up. That was only one of the dreams. I've had all different ones about these boys, but I've never seen them before and I don't know them." I explained to the therapist. "Well, your dreams might be precognitive dreams, which are dreams about the future, the near future. Those who have precognitive dreams may have psychic abilities, some only minor abilities and some really powerful abilities. Maybe you'll eventually meet these boys and the scenarios that you've dreamt about will occur when you meet these boys." The therapist explained. "How long have you had these dreams for?" "Almost a month." I answered. He nodded. "You might meet these boys soon, if the case is that you're having precognitive dreams. You can remember every detail of these dreams, and that's truly amazing! That also means that you could have very powerful psychic abilities, Anna! That's all the time we have for today, if you need another session tell your parents to give me a call." He smiled and I smiled back and walked home. Ugh why is my life so confusing?! These 'Psychic Abilities', how can I even remember my dreams so well?! My life has been so messed up and confusing for years! Oh! I forgot to introduce myself!

Well, my name is Anna Grant and I'm almost 15 years old. It's currently March, and my birthday is April 10th. Both my parents have Scottish origins, so of course my last name is Scottish; Grant means 'Grand' or 'Big'. We don't live in Scotland, though, we live in Canada. My parents and I were all born in Canada, so we don't have Scottish accents; We live in Ontario, not far from Toronto.

I have dark brown hair with dark purple dyed tips. Yes, my parents let me dye my hair. My eyes are a weird color, with a dark greenish-blue as the outer ring and a dark brown as the inner ring. I don't know how to explain it, but some people call my eyes Serene. (Serene in the picture is her eye color)

In case you can't tell already, I'm kind of a downer

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

In case you can't tell already, I'm kind of a downer. I'm kinda like a goth, too in a way. I usually wear darker shades of clothing, and I usually wear nude lipstick, brown eyeshadow, and black eyeliner and mascara. I always cover my face with foundation and concealer, to cover up all my imperfections, cause trust me I have a lot! I'm very negative and insecure mainly because of bullying for my dreams, and one of my best friends stabbed me in the back and told the whole school. I'm not sure which one yet. I was still a downer before the dreams started, for different reasons that I'll explain later. I've been suffering from depression for years, and for the past year I've also had anxiety. I guess you could say, my life is messed up! I think often about suicide, and sometimes I'll cut myself if it really gets to me.

Anyway, I walked home. When I got inside I checked my phone. I got a text from an unknown number.

Hey It's your bff Poppy! I got a new phone so this is my number now. I talked to our teacher yesterday and she said that there's new kids that are coming tomorrow and she would love if you could be kinda like their guide and make them feel welcome. She also said that they're moving from a different country so maybe you could help them around the neighborhood too?

New kids? My teacher wants me to help them around the school? Wow that's shocking! I rolled my eyes and texted Poppy back.

Fine I'll help them around the school and town but only because our teacher wants me to! I'll talk to her at school tomorrow

You're probably wondering why I'm not excited or anything. Well, Everyone in my school bullies me because of my dreams. I tell only my 2 best friends Poppy and Amber about my dreams and no one else, and one of them told the whole school. I don't know who. The school teases and bullies me for it. Everyone thinks that I'm really weird and all that. I guess I gained a reputation for being weird so none of the teachers ever want me to help them with anything so this is very important to me! It's been awhile since a teacher asked me for help. About 3 years, since I was a bit of a downer before the dreams. As I was thinking about this my phone went off. Poppy texted me back.

Great! I suggest figuring out what you're gonna say to the new kids when you meet them! Like your name and stuff! I know you're not too excited, but Amber and I will be here for you! You don't need to worry!

I don't need to worry?! I've heard that many times before, and every time it was a lie! I'm not mad at Amber and Poppy, since I don't know who stabbed me in the back, in fact I'm a bit more cheerful around them! I keep getting off track! Anyway, I just said OK and started going over what I would say. "Hi! My name is Anna and I'll be helping you around the school and neighborhood! If you have any questions feel free to ask me!" I repeated to myself. I'm trying to act kinda cheerful, but I know I won't be very convincing. Everyone is gonna tell them how creepy and weird I am, so what's the point in being someone I'm not if they're gonna find out what I'm really like anyway?! I took a deep breath. "You'll be fine. You'll survive." I whispered to myself. I checked the time and it was 10 pm. I decided to go to sleep since I have school tomorrow. I bet the new kids will know about how weird I am before I even meet them! Of course I'm kinda excited since we haven't had any new kids at the school in years, but I'm mainly just upset, like usual, cause I know they're just gonna bully me like everyone else!

A/N

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this! If you guys want me to do a question at the end of each chapter comment! I'll start doing that next chapter if you guys want me to! Love ya!🖤