unable

You can change how your father looks if you wish.
---------------------------------------------------------

Blake was staring at her pregnancy test that was in her has shocked and scared not knowing what to do, she was pregnant, she fell down because of the news she had just found out.
The door opened seeing the rest of team rwby they saw Blake crying and on the floor and quickly went to her asking what was wrong.

Blake:I'm pregnant.

Ruby:that's good right?

Blake:no it's not what is he going to think when I tell him in pregnant with his child and I already have enough problems and having a baby will only make things worse.

Yang:...Blake.

~~~time skip~~~

When Blake saw the father of her child she went up to him and tapped on his shoulder.

"Blake hi...are you alright?you seem troubled."

Blake:no not really,we need to talk in private.

"Ok then lets go."

Blake:this is a good place to place to talk.

"What is it that you wanted to talk to me about?"

Blake:I'm pregnant.

"Whoa what did I hear right? you said you were pregnant?"

Blake:yes I did I understand if you want to leave me now that y-.

"I don't want to leave you I want to be there for you and my child so we can be a happy family."

Blake:you do?

"Yes,this is the best day of my life."

Blake:I don't think so not after what I'm about to tell you.

"What?is there something wrong."

Blake:yes I'm not ready for a child I already have enough problems and you know about them I can't take care of a child when I'm facing all these problems I have,I'm sorry to ask this of you but I'd rather you take care of this child by yourself,I know what I'm asking is selfish but it's for the best.

"Yes I'll raise the child by myself but whenever you change your mind I'll be there waiting with our child."

Blake:thank you but it'd be best if we keeped this a secret.

"Yeah I agree."

           ~~~9 months later~~~
Blake was in labor with doctors telling her to keep on pushing and with one last push Blake gave birth.

*baby crying*

Doctor:its a girl.

*cleans baby*

Doctor:do you wish to hold your baby?

Blake:*looks away*no.

Doctor:are you sure?this will most likely be the last time you'll be able to.

Blake:yes...I'm sure.

Doctor:take the baby to the father.

*baby starts to cry*

Blake looked up at her baby, Blake opened her mouth to say she wanted to hold her but immediately closed her mouth and looked away fighting back tears.
The nurse took you to your father who was sitting in the hallway bench when he saw the nurse with he quickly got up and held you.

"I promise I'll always be there for you until my last breath."

Nurse:sir, what is it you wish to name your child.

"(Y/n) belladonna."

Nurse:is that your last name?

"No it's my wife's."

Nurse:ok then,congratulations.

"You're cat ears are so adorable."

Nurse:sorry for the bother but we'll have to take the child for medical reason you will be able to come for her in two days.

"Yes ma'am."

~~~2 days later~~~

Blake's pov

(Father name) was asking me if it was alright that he put my last name on the baby I said yes so now all I know is that my baby's name is (y/n) belladonna.
Today i got out of the hospital and this is the day I leave I kissed my husband and left not looking back even though I didn't see I knew he was crying I also was crying.

(F/n)'s pov
When I saw Blake leave I was heartbroken and sad.
I was left thinking was it really worth leaving our child without a mother because of some problems that could probably be fixed.
I heard (y/n) cry I quickly went to comfort her and feed her formula soon she quickly fell asleep I did the only thing I knew would be right go back to the village I was raised in.
            End of pov
       ~~~5 years later~~~
(Y/n) I was doing my daily chores which was farming and taking car of the animals while my dad was working he was a Smith he once told me that when I was old enough that I could take over I was always happy of that because it showed me that he trusted me with the place but something seemed off he he seemed to had gotten much more serious and when he handed me things it wasn't the gentle way he always did he began to throw them and dropped them so I could pick it up.

(F/n):(y/n)!come over here!

(Y/n):coming.

When I went down stairs he had a sword he told me to catch and threw the sword at me I quickly caught it but the weight of it made me drop it.

(F/n):pick up the sword.

(Y/n):ok.

I used alot of my strength to pick it up and the moment I did my dad told me to attack him.

(Y/n):wont you get hurt?

(F/n):I wont,now attack me like your life depended on it.

I told him ok and raised the sword over my head and swinged it down it barley did anything since he didn't even move so I did it again over and over until he told me to stop and when I did I was sweating like if I had been in a rainstorm he smiled and told me to get in the shower and go to bed that I have a long day tommorow.

Once I had finished getting ready I went to my room and layed down getting ready to sleep.

~~~(F/n)'s pov~~~
I trained (y/n) today for three hours she did an amazing job for her first time using a sword but it isn't enough I'm going to need to train more how to make weapons and how to fix them because I wont be here forever especially with my illness.
I just hope she's ready before I die.