Before I could dwell more about my best friend,Raj had brought me to my father-in-law who asked me call him Appa(Father in Tamil)and next to him was Ria's most friendly mom who asked me to call her Amma(mom in Tamil). They both were really great conversationist and friendly as well for which I sweared to myself that I'd take care of them just like I'd take care of my patents.

Appa was especially this sort of man who had lot of ego to ask his son-in-law to take care of him. He had by then itself prepared himself well for his retirement period well. But what he forgets to understand is that at one point of time everyone falls weak and needs someone to take care of him. Amma totally accepts this with me and so I'll make Appa accept this sooner and make him more comfortable with me as if I were his own son. Even my family is quite supportive in my decision to take of Ria's family which according to my family is going to become ours. Thus, it becomes our responsibility to take care of them too.

I talked with Amma and Appa for sometime. After that Amma took me to meet her brother,sister and mother. Nani/Pathee (Ria's maternal granny) the only alive elderly person in Ria's family was a very unique, funny and friendly person who I've ever met. She couldn't speak the best Hindi I've ever hear but still her try to make me comfortable really increased my liking for her.

Ria's uncle who asked to call him as Mama( uncle in Tamil and also in Hindi) works in a private company as a civil engineer and C.E.O. was a very informative person. He discussed with me about my work nature as Surgeon and also the scope in my area. I wonder if Ri inherited him more as her looks and knowledge level was so similar to the man before me that I'd mistaken him as her father instead if I hadn't been informed properly. Then I met his wife who neither indulged more in conversation with me nor moved away from the smiles that she threw my side thinking it to be polite smiles. I learnt that she works in some Call centres as a part time job as project-manager. Her English accent was really great. Their son Vikash was nearly the same age as Aakanshi. They told me that they had late marriage as the reason to having such small son but to be frank I never cared. Vikash was quite a friendly child except he was a little shy at the start.

Next I met with Ria's maternal aunt. To be frank,I found the whole family to be artificial except her son Aravind who was a young man of 21 years studying in the final year of years of Bachelors of Architecture. The time that I spent with him I learnt his love and passion about building new designs. He also showed me pictures of some awesome designs that he had created in his Nokia Lumia phone.He also talked about my profession and at the end congratulated that I did a great profession. None of his parents were upto my conversational skills yet they smiled politely and told me that they were happy that I was to marry Ri. Aravind's dad just asked me to take good care of Ri and left.

The night just carried out to be a long one as I had to meet many relatives. Ri had warned me long before of such situation.

I mean just think the situation of a guy who's forced to meet so many relatives. The number was just too little. Ria's maternal grandad had 10 brothers and sisters while the same number was born with her paternal grandad. Now there are not just first generation but also second, third and fourth generation in some cases. Now to think how many people I would've met and still to meet my head spins.

I then was made to particularly spent time with Ria's paternal aunt(Appa's sister) who was little too stout and a jovial person. I met her daughter Hashini who was a fair, short stylish medium sized person being a total contrast to my Ria who was little tan, tall and frail looking person. If Ria wasn't my bride-to-be I would have suggested that she should become a model. She was that good looking. Now, back to her cousin who was friendly and concerned about her younger cousin could have been considered a flirt but I must accept that she's a kind-hearted young lady who's just a year or so younger than I. I sooner learnt that she was Bio-tech engineering graduate who was working as a quality-control manager in one of Chennai's factories of Calvin Care's  company.