Memories Chapter 30

I would like to start off with saying thank you to all of my readers. We hit 800 reads!!! I don't know how we hit this many reads. At first I was writing this for fun on my phone notepad and decided to share it on here too I didn't think others would like it. I had no idea we could this far. Thank you. I also wanted to say Happy Birthday to Violet! I don't think I mentioned the exact day of her birthday (well according to me at leaat) but it was the 23rd. Sadly I was too busy to update on her birthday so I'm just saying it now.

*****************************

Fiona stomped out of the room with tears in her eyes. Abi followed after, not stomping though.

Fiona went down to the willow tree and sat down unaware of Abi following her. Abi came and say down quietly next to Fiona.

"What do you want," Fiona said to Abi in a snarky voice.

"I wanted to give you a shoulder to lean on but if you can just keep your head high then I guess I'm not of assistance." Abi began to stand up but Fiona stopped her.

"I've held my head high for too long. Pretending that I'm fine after Klaus chose her. How dare he."

"What happened between you too?"

"Well, my dad and I found the Baudelaires in the middle of the ocean…"

"I know all about that, I mean on the submarine when you guys were there."

"Well we started out with small crushes…" Fiona then explained what happened with Klaus and her. "I kisses him and left with my brother, Fernald."

"That's understandable" Abi said, but in her head she was thinking about the fact that she kisses him before leaving. Why? Was it a way of saying that he was her's and he could not fall in love with anyone else. I guess that was a reasonable explanation.

"I just thought we had something together, but I guess we don't."

"I'm so sorry. It's going to be okay though." Abi then layed a caring hand on Fiona's shoulder. Fiona smiled at her for being so understanding.

"He even knew things about mushrooms like me. We all have such odd little quirks to us that we didn't even know was going to help us one day."

"Yeah, I had one if those talents too."

"What did you do?"

"Well I unattentionally helped train some of the Volunteer Feline Detectives. I was really good with cats when I was younger and my mom worked in a carnival so she suggested that I come with her to work and meet the lions. I know that sounds odd but I was just going to see them in their cages. I really loved cats. Then I began training the lions to do cool things like trace down things, sort of like a police dog. "  Abi seemed very sad as she was telling this tale.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing it just makes so bad memories come back to me," Abi sighed.

"What memories?"

"Well, I stayed the night in my mom's personal caravan that night. I woke up to the news of a terrible fire burning down my home and killing my father with it."

"Oh, I didn't know. I'm sorry."

"No I'm okay now, want doesn't kill you makes you stronger anyways."  An awkward silence formed between the two girls. "We should go inside."

"Yeah, I guess."