Embarrassment Chapter 22

The group started walking down to the cafeteria. People were staring at Violet, Quigley and Duncan. People really couldn't tell the difference between them still. For the most part people could tell who Quigley was by the fact he was standing very close to Violet. She wanted to just lean her head on his shoulder or hold his hand right now but this would just be more embarrassing for both of them.

They went to breakfast and got laughed at and called names but at least they were together. Then "Will Violet Baudelaire and Quigley Quagmire come to my office," Ms. Carr said over the speaker. Great Violet thought and her and Quigley headed to the office.

"Why did this have to happen, and right before Valentine's Day?" Violet asked disappointedly.

"I'm sorry I just... I love you and it was the heat of the moment... I'm sorry." Quigley's eyes began to tear.

"No, it's okay I don't blame you. I'm not mad about the kiss I thought it was sweet. I just hate that Abi had to see it and make a big deal." Violet wiped away the tears from Quigley's eyes. "Why did she have to make this such a big deal!" Violet stomped her foot are the ground.

"It's okay. What are we gonna do now? Let's just get this over with worst case scenario we get detention."

"I guess so," Violet sighed. Quigley put his arm comfortably around her shoulders and pulled her close to him. She layed her head on his shoulder and began walking to Mrs. Carr's office.