six.

It's been a month since Yoongi and Jimin became friends.

Nothing new happened, except the fact that Yoongi grew more fond about the younger. It is still the usual routine - Jimin will come to the ice cream store everyday and Yoongi will talk to him when he has break time which mostly happen since there aren't lots of people visiting the shop everyday.

Yoongi always offer Jimin to walk him home but the younger always reject. He doesn't want his hyung to find his darkest place. Not now, not yet.

One thing more that Yoongi noticed is that Jimin always reject every meal that he offers which makes him worry but the younger always tell him that he is full from what he ate at home and it seems convincing.

But despite of being convincing, there are times that he can hear the stomach of the younger grumble because of hunger which is making him ask the younger again but still, he is being rejected.

Right now, Yoongi is at his best friend's pad - talking and catching up since Hoseok was absent for the past 2 days. The younger got sick due to the stress that his university is giving him, the rush of exams and paper works got him fed up.

"Eat up the soup that I made for you, dumbass. Be grateful." Yoongi hissed and rolled his eyes at the sick Hoseok.

Hoseok pouts and whines, "The soup looks like it could poison me!"

Yoongi glared at him and took a spoonful of what he made, "See. I can eat it. Therefore, you can eat it too."

"But you look like you're about to throw up.." Hoseok trailed off and made a disgusted face.

"Ahck," Yoongi spat the soup at the trash bin near him which made Hoseok cracked out into a loud laughter, "Holy shiitake mushroom, why can't I cook properly."

"Sit there, I'll just order for fast food to feed the both of us. You're so hopeless." Hoseok chuckled and dialed the number of the fast food.

Yoongi waited for him to finish ordering as he settled himself at one of the bean bags while playing a random game on his phone.

A few more "game over", Hoseok slumped down on the bed which is in front of Yoongi.

"So... how's the two of you? You and that mute kid." Hoseok opened up a topic.

Yoongi looked up to Hoseok and keep his phone to his pocket, "Christ. That mute kid you are pertaining to got a name."

"I am your best friend yet you still haven't introduce that kid to me!" Hoseok fakes a sniffle and crosses his arms.

"Fine, that mute kid you are talking about is Jimin. Park Jimin to be specific." Yoongi said and Hoseok's eyes beamed up.

"What a cute name."

Yoongi didn't noticed that he threw a glare towards Hoseok, making the younger raise his hands in surrender.

"Whoa there, Yoongi. Easy. I was just complimenting the kid's name. It's not like I'm gonna snatch him away from your ass." Hoseok exclaimed, giving a nervous laugh.

Yoongi shook his head and sigh, "Sorry. I didn't intended to glare at you."

"Tell me more about him!" Hoseok said as he shuffled at the bed, getting more comfortable.

A small smile appeared at the older's face when Hoseok asked him that favor. He is actually waiting for the moment where someone will ask him to tell something about Jimin.

Park Jimin, for him, is actually like a beautiful yet mysterious book that is worthy to talk about.

"He is very, very nice and kind. Even though he just communicate with paper and pen, he tends to be talkative. He loves pastel and cute stuffs. But there is something I noticed, he doesn't eat anything aside from ice cream."

Hoseok creased his brows, "What? Maybe he is anorexic. I mean dude, look. Isn't it obvious already? He is always wearing sweater, but you can still notice his thin frame. His collarbone is so visible. His wrist is so thin."

Yoongi stopped for a moment and realization struck him.

That's why when he Jimin took a bite of a sandwich that Yoongi insisted him to have a taste, the younger rush into the comfort room.

"Do you think his appetite will come back to normal?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok shrugged, "Well yeah. Little by little, if you help him."

Now, another task is added to Yoongi's goals.

---x

hi everyone, thank you very
much for the 2k reads !!!
this might be too much to ask but
i hope you'll leave a comment
and let me know your thoughts
about this one. ilysm!!